Reviews for Chance Meetings
Storyseeker chapter 34 . 7/20
Brilliant chapter! I loved reading Fang's interactions with the tourists and such. I'm a little surprised that he didn't mess with the spectacled woman who obviously didn't like his costume (Sarah Browne I assume?).
BlackRaptor1 chapter 34 . 7/20
For not seeing Danny just to surprise him on Halloween. It was worth it.

I wonder how Danny will react to see his dad for the first time in months.

I am also beginning to think what everyone else is going to do or think on Halloween.
aggiefrogger chapter 34 . 7/19
What a great chapter! It's nice to see how Fang decides to start his Halloween day, and all his interactions with various people were very genuine and fun! Also, that bit near the end with the gum, a callback to a Gargoyles episode... I loved it! Can't wait to read about the rest of Halloween! Keep up the great work!
BlackRaptor1 chapter 33 . 6/20
Fang got caught, but only by Malibu.

Just like old time between them two.

Fang now has a hugh advantage with the postions, but he has to be careful, and not waste any of it. He must make them last as long as possible.

I think Malibu after hearing about London, he will love to go there himself.

Well Danny, get ready to see your biological father again.
aggiefrogger chapter 33 . 6/20
Really good chapter! Showing more of Fang's and Malibu's friendship [their interactions are the best!], what Fang's up to when he gets back to New York, and the effects of those potions he got in London! Can't wait to see what surprise he has planned for Daniel!
Things are looking up for Fang now.

Take that, Sevarius!
James Birdsong chapter 32 . 5/24
Good chapters
BlackRaptor1 chapter 32 . 5/23
I hope one day Fang can one day in the future return to London England, maybe with Danny in tow.

So Paris, France and Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada, were just like the other trips before London England, mostly boring and got almost no free time. At least Fang got his $250,000 for going on the trip. At least the doctor got some karma back at him.

Now Fang is working for Xanatos, at least now Fang got his own place, and the Gargoyles and Talon don't yet know he is back in town, neither does his own Daniel but all we know soon enough.

What will Father and Son say about their time apart? Will Fang find out about the deal? Will Fang learn about Claws visit to the family? Will Daniel learn that their are more gargoyles out in the world? We will find out in the next chapter.
Storyseeker chapter 32 . 5/21
Very nice chapter! And I so totally enjoyed the scene where Fang scorched Sevarius! Though personally, I have to agree with what Sevarius said to him about Demona; whatever else she might be, she is definitely not one to mess with! It's in-character for Fang not to think things through clearly, so I'm not surprised he's not bothered with Demona, though I doubt he'd think so if he ever crossed talons with her. Fang's electricity gives him one edge, but Demona has too many advantages, what with her warrior skills, sorcery, immortality...etc. Fang wouldn't stand a chance, and if she found out about Dan and everyone...God help him!
aggiefrogger chapter 32 . 5/21
I really liked this chapter! We're slowly seeing Fang changing from being a rude and somewhat unpleasant individual to someone who does the right thing and treats others with respect. It's clear that his time abroad had given him a new outlook on life, and only time will tell if it will stick or not.

Also, Severius getting attacked so suddenly was surprising, yet not unwelcome. I also hated how he always managed to get away scott-free, and while I don't believe in karma, I had to smile as Fang gave him what he had coming.

I look forward to reading what comes next!
Quite the chapter! So fun!
Storyseeker chapter 31 . 4/20
An awesome end to the London clan arc with Fang! It was sad at the end, with him saying goodbye to Cecily. Made me wonder if he really could have had something good with her?
BlackRaptor1 chapter 31 . 4/19
I truly think Fang has fallen for Cee, even if he won't admit it.

It was nice being in London England. I seriously want to go there one day.

I think by the time Fang gets back it will be Halloween. But even then, he will be chased and pursued again.

I wonder how Fang will feel if he finds out Claw has been hanging out with the family.

But all that is for another time.
aggiefrogger chapter 31 . 4/19
So Fang's finally leaving London! It's kind of sad to say goodbye to the friends he made, but he finally gets to go home and see his son, so that's a plus. I wonder why Richard lied and said that it was the wrong number? Seeing Fang bummed out about not being able to talk to his son really hit me, and I hope that they have a good reunion.

Other than that, it looks like we're going back to the States, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
general zargon chapter 30 . 4/15
Thank you for the update! :) I love Claw, that fluffy tiger-man. Best of luck on your writing!