Reviews for Chance Meetings
I wonder...will Fang end up killing Sevarius?
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 2/15
Great to see another chapter from you! I agree with Fang, as I don't know if Xanatos knew about the other test subjects or not. He's a hard man to deduct. He wouldn't do anything like that now, but back in his dark days, he was capable of anything.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 29 . 2/15
I have a feeling Xanatos knows more then what he is telling, he has to know at least some things, even if Sevarius didn't tell Xanatos everything.

I am beginning to think that there is trouble on horizon, I don't know what it is, but I got a bad feeling about this. I really do.

Anyway, I wonder what happens back in the Big Apple.
aggiefrogger chapter 29 . 2/15
Great to have you back! What an interesting chapter, showing another side of Fang that I did not think was possible: his compassionate, more human side. And now we know why Claw can't talk, and that Sevarius is still a jerk of the highest order. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Rashad Brown chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
CLAW is the most mature character. He is a diamond in the rough. I love and respect him. He is one of my heroes in the series next to Broadway, Hudson, Brooklyn Goliath and Elisa.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2020
Quite the heated exchanges.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 28 . 11/15/2020
Talon and Claw had their talk, it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. I really hope those two get things sorted out.

Well, I was not expecting this, but I had feeling it was going to happen. Claw have finally met Daniel's mother. The talks between Claw and Carman seemed to have brought a happy mood to Claw and brighten the friendship between the family Labyrinth.

Now back to London, England with Fang. What will next? Who knows.
Storyseeker chapter 28 . 11/15/2020
Great chapter! I was a little surprised at Claw's inner strength and maturity to be honest. Everything you wrote sounds believable, but in my mind I just cannot see him ever being that level-headed. To me, he'll always be the frightened-childlike mutate I saw in the show.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
Something tells me that getting that potion will not be as easy as it sounds. I hope it isn't stolen or destroyed by something then...
Storyseeker chapter 27 . 10/14/2020
Marvelous chapter! So sorry to hear about your mom and the stress you're under. I hope everything turns out okay soon!
emyy250 chapter 27 . 10/14/2020
Sorry about your mom. I hope she feels better soon. This was a good chapter. I liked the character's interactions.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 27 . 10/14/2020
Well, my, my, my. So Cecily and Fang hit it off in London , England.

That was nice of Cecily making two potions for Fang.

Something tells me that dispite Fang turning somewhat good, and Danny making peace with Talon on behalf of his dad. I feel that trouble, is on the horizon. I have a strong feeling like the doctor is going to find out that Fang has a son, might want to kidnap the child, and do experiments on him as well.
general zargon chapter 26 . 9/17/2020
Thanks for the update! Still not a fan of Daniel but I love Claw, big fluffy fella he is. :D Good luck on your writing!
Fate-Be Changed chapter 26 . 9/14/2020
Does Hollywood hope to...SHARE Angela? ;)
Rashad Brown chapter 26 . 9/14/2020