Reviews for Chance Meetings
aggiefrogger chapter 26 . 9/14/2020
What an awesome chapter! I'm glad to see how Daniel and Claw's discussion went, and am glad that they are still friends. Such a great story!
BlackRaptor1 chapter 26 . 9/14/2020
I am very glad that the talk between Claw and Daniel went so well.

Now the big question is, what is going to happen between Talon and Claw.

Meanwhile back in London, England...
Guest chapter 25 . 8/15/2020
Maybe Malibu should call Brooklyn "brother" instead.
aggiefrogger chapter 25 . 8/15/2020
Yo happy birthday! Congratulations!

This was a cool chapter that showed Malibu's personality and his interactions with the clan. I kind of forgot about him, but this chapter reminded me how important he is to the story. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him next. And, of course, I can't wait to see what happens to Claw and the others. Again, great chapter, and I'll keep an eye out for the next one.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 25 . 8/15/2020
That was a real nice chapter.

The old N64 was a great console game back in the late 90's early 2000's. One of the best. I even loved the old N64, Goldeneye.

Goldeneye N64, was my very first James Bond video game I played when I was a kid.
Rashad Brown chapter 24 . 8/12/2020
Fang and Cecily have a Shot at being a good couple.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2020
So Fang has finally got some tail of his own now. ;)
BlackRaptor1 chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
Oooohhhhhh! Looks like Fang the big bad mutant and Cecily of the London Clan kissing. It makes me wonder what is going to happen next?

Meanwhile, Back in New York City, Daniel's and Talon friendship with Claw is about to be tested and all the secrets are about to come out. What will happen next? Find out next time on "Chance Meeting".
aggiefrogger chapter 23 . 7/12/2020
Awesome chapter! I like how you switch between Fang and Daniel's lives with each chapter, allowing us to see what each of them are going through. But the ending of this chapter... very well done! Good job with this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2020
The truth comes out in more ways then one.
Rashad Brown chapter 23 . 6/30/2020
Claw had every right too know the truth about Fang's escape and the fact that he was living in Daniel's apartment the whole working for Demona some friends. However Claw got his Karma back for betraying Talon and Maggie for not helping them earlier when fang took over the labyrinth. Claw's Karma was Derek and Daniel keeping secrets from of this would have been avoided if Claw never decided too be a lad rat for dr. anton severious. Then he Derek Maza, Maggie Reed and Fred Sykes would have never meet. Claw's life would have turned out a whole lot different. awesome twist.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 23 . 6/28/2020
This chapter is insane, Elisa Maza is going to be an aunt. Talon aka Drake and Maggie are going to be parents.

Drake and Daniel have a private talk about Fang and his future with a new life without bars if he changes his life for the better.

Now Claw heard everything. Is Daniel's friendship with Claw jeopardized from past mistakes and his relationship with Fang being his father.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2020
I expected Fang to say to thugs: "The reason you guys wound up like this is simple...you really pissed me off!"
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2020
So males will now be crushing on Fang too? That will be awkward...
aggiefrogger chapter 22 . 6/15/2020