Reviews for Chance Meetings
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2020
So males will now be crushing on Fang too? That will be awkward...
aggiefrogger chapter 22 . 6/15/2020
It's cool to see more of the London Clan. Good chapter
My heart chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
I’m loving it please more
BlackRaptor1 chapter 20 . 4/1/2020
As I was reading the chapter, and when I read he was in London England. In the UK. I had to play the song called London Calling.
Storyseeker chapter 20 . 4/1/2020
Excellent chapter!
aggiefrogger chapter 20 . 4/1/2020
Really good chapter! I can't wait to see if he's gonna meet the London Clan!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/9/2020
Jessica seems interested in Fang now. ;)
general zargon chapter 19 . 1/22/2020
Thanks for the update. I loved the reveal of Fang being Daniel's dad. :) The only complaint I have is the way the gargoyles are behaving. Just so cliche, like they're just there to show how good Fang is compared to these judgemental, ignorant, narrow-minded jerks. :( I don't mean to flame or bash, I just think they're OOC. I wish you the best of luck on your writing.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 19 . 1/7/2020
To be honest, I did not see that coming. I always knew Fang wanted Daniel to be his son, but to actually find out he is his father. Oh man, that was a hugh surprise. At least Daniel is happy about it. Bad news, Goliath and the Manhattan Clan know about it, and soon all of Labyrinth, including Talon and Claw will find out about it too. Well, at least he will out of the country for awhile, but the problem is what troubles are going to appear? Can't wait to read more.
Storyseeker chapter 19 . 1/7/2020
Awesome chapter! I liked reading Danny and Fang's heartwarming father/son moment. I wonder why Fang's brother never had it out with him though?
general zargon chapter 18 . 12/24/2019
Happy Holidays! I like Malibu and his color-change idea, the reasoning was nicely thought out. Ooooo, cliffhanger! Good luck!
Storyseeker chapter 18 . 12/13/2019
Awesome chapter! Loved the scene where Hollywood showed off his brains. Surprising that Talon and Maggie didn't catch on a little. Good cliffhanger! There are a few suspects over who attacked Fang unfortunately, from one of the clan who could think he was attacking the boys, Claw, Talon, or maybe possibly Danny's mom and stepdad since they've yet to make an appearance yet.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
This is a great story so far, and I love this latest update. There definitely will be character development with the other clones.

I enjoyed all the subterfuge going on.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2019
I would love to see the co-op lesson with Brooklyn Puck and Alex might have!
general zargon chapter 17 . 3/23/2019
Thank you for the update. :) Not sure I'm digging Malibu's personality change, but it makes sense. I'm hoping for some character development though, since 'bad boy' doesn't have to be the same as 'all out jerk' and Fang is both. With a dash of liar liar pants on fire. :P I cracked up at the mental image of Lexington watching p0rn, because that is both very plausible and hilarious! :D Good luck on your writing!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »