Reviews for Chance Meetings
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
This is a great story so far, and I love this latest update. There definitely will be character development with the other clones.

I enjoyed all the subterfuge going on.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2019
I would love to see the co-op lesson with Brooklyn Puck and Alex might have!
general zargon chapter 17 . 3/23/2019
Thank you for the update. :) Not sure I'm digging Malibu's personality change, but it makes sense. I'm hoping for some character development though, since 'bad boy' doesn't have to be the same as 'all out jerk' and Fang is both. With a dash of liar liar pants on fire. :P I cracked up at the mental image of Lexington watching p0rn, because that is both very plausible and hilarious! :D Good luck on your writing!
Rashad Brown chapter 17 . 3/18/2019
The world needs more gentle souls like like him will never let you down. Tyler RULES.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2019
Brooklyn is more of Malibu's brother, wouldn't you agree?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2019
Is Thailog really returning?

I would love to see Fang and Thailog have a go at it!
general zargon chapter 16 . 2/26/2019
Thank you very much for this update. I love how you wrote Malibu, he's easily my favorite part of this chapter. :) Good luck on your writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2019
Puck is back!

Say, will we see Fang modify that hammer more?
Rashad Brown chapter 16 . 2/17/2019
I am a huge GARGOYLES FAN. I love your is turning out great.
Storyseeker chapter 16 . 2/16/2019
Great chapter! Fang was a fun character, as always, to read about. I've worked in warehouses a lot myself, and I haven't heard of one that works during the night and is closed during the day, as it's usually the opposite. Unless the warehouse has a 24 hr crew, where they change shifts every 8-12 hrs, but even then the building is never left empty. But I guess it depends on the company. Personally, I think it sounds like Fang might be getting desperate.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Wonderful!
general zargon chapter 15 . 1/15/2019
Thank you for the update! This was a great filler chapter, I loved Daniel and Claw spending time together. The introduction of Tyler was handled really well, and I like how his reaction to Fang having mutated was 'wow!' instead of 'ahhhhh!'. :) Good luck on your writing!
Rashad Brown chapter 15 . 12/18/2018
I love is like a big brother too their friendship is true blue. All children need a good role model in good friends and surrogate brothers. Claw is the hero Daniel needs.
Storyseeker chapter 15 . 12/18/2018
Great chapter! Well worth the wait! Can't wait to see what happens next!
general zargon chapter 14 . 7/7/2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to update this, I'm really glad you decided to continue this story. I enjoyed Daniel's denial over his uncle being anything other than a 'good guy', and Talon's usual tone as heard by a kid. I wonder who the kid who came it at the end was? I look forward to finding out. I hope that things start smoothing out for you, and I wish you the best of luck.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »