Reviews for Chance Meetings
Cman710 chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
I've got the feeling Fang will only keep up his act for as long as Daniel is useful. It's obvious he's lying.

Great chapter, keep it up!
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
'Lo. I'm kind of a lurker, as I've been reading your fanfic for some time but haven't bothered to review. But since I've not been getting reviews for my own story I figure it must be a Karma thing...I've liked your version of Fang so far, he's interesting and his relationship to young Daniel is worth exploring. As for medical care for Talon...well as anyone who has been following the Gargoyles Comic knows Elisa has just revealed the Gargoyles (and the Mutates/Clones) to Dr. Sato, so that shouldn't be a problem. I look forward to more updates, and Xanatos's reaction to Fang at his doorstep.
Storyseeker chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Great story! Fang's a bit of a jerk for using Daniel the way he is, but he obviously cares about him. I suppose any of us might do the same thing if we were locked up like he was. But he's got no excuse for attacking Talon, as that's just plain old revenge.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Pizza and a sewer huh? :P

See? I told you I'd get around to reading this story. Eventually... LOL

Overall I really liked this chapter, it did the job of introducing Daniel and explaining his background.

One thing that kind of made me take a second look was the mutates (Claw) going so readily up topside. And then Talon approving the clones going out for a flight? Remember this takes place after "The Journey." Have we forgotten the threat of the Quarrymen? Goliath would have surely told the Labyrinth clan about them by now. I guess that nitpick is minor though.
Cman710 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Great chapter! I've been waiting for a new one! XD

Hope to see the next one soon.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I still really like how the story is turning out. And I also knew just by reading chapter three, that Fang is as big of an SOB as his brother/Daniel's father is one? But There's one thing I kind of hope it happen's real soon in an upcoming chapter and that would be where Claw and Fang lock up in (The Fang vs Talon style fight from the Kingdom episode) mid-air test of strength fight. Plus are any of the main cast of Gargoyles going to show up from time to time for your story.

Update soon!
Cman710 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I knew Fang being the SOB he is was just using Daniel! I can only imagine what Fang will do once he gets out.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
This story just got even better, I mean Fang turns out to be Daniel's uncle as well as his mother's brother? (I'm only just maybe guessing here on both of these things.) And I am now starting to also really think. That Claw might or in fact maybe could be Daniel's real father?

Update soon!
Cman710 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Damn, you caught me off guard there, so he's related to him or perhaps he's playing mind games? I'm interested to see this now... Though I have a feeling relation or not, he will use Daniel to his advantage by reading the line. "It won't matter if one more goes missing" Knowing him, he's going to do something to Daniel. Great chapter, please update soon!
Cman710 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Really, really, REALLY great story, please keep going!
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I kind of like this story, so please update real soon.

PS, Here's an idea for you to use in a later chapter because I have a really bad feeling that Fang is going to do something to Daniel? Which gets Claw into a major fighting rage with Fang.

(And just like that mid air fight that was between Fang and Talon in the Kingdom episode!)

You could do the same kind of fight, but this time it's between Claw and Fang who lock up in the same style mid air fight as Fang and Talon had did from over a year earlier.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8