Reviews for Searching for Lost Things
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Whatever happened to Jack? Great story so far even if it is full of sadness. I'm glad that Harry and Hermione reconnected again.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
That was such a sad chapter. One question though; what about the Potter inheritance, what happened to it?
christina-bella chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
A very nice story. Made me tear up a few times. Felt real.
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Very poignant.
CornerOfYourEye chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Very beautiful story! Sad though hopeful and rather realistic of real life...
SheSoODaZZled chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Beautiful story, great play with emotions. I love Snape and Harry's characters; you stayed true to them but also added another facet to them that was believable and touching. And I love how they found each other and Hermione in the end!
S chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
The story was well written and the characters were wonderfully portrayed. Despite this however, there were several plot holes that I felt should have been addressed; the main one being Harry's apparent lack of magic. While the idea of the Boy-Who-Lived being homeless is new and rarely tested, you have to note the main reason for that: it is difficult to imagine a wizard suffering under the same conditions as a muggle street wanderer, especially with such conveniences as warming charms, transfigurations and what not. Especially for someone as supposedly powerful as Harry Potter.
ExHuman chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Even though the ending is quite sweet, I still can't get the sad feeling out of my head. Their struggles are so real and difficult that I almost cried for both of them. It's really sad to see them facing their own emotional difficulities and having to try to see each other's needs. Lovely story.
Corail Zaarea chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Hello!

Wow, this was quite sad! I don't know why everyone blame Harry, if Snape was insensitive and never said he loved him it's not surprising he left. It's rather strange because you hints at this insensitiveness of Sev but in the last chapter it's as if Harry had left on a whim... Besides, it's space that Harry never did any magic nor found any help (he could have worked in the muggle world, or asked in Hogwards...), even if I understand the plot needed it... Well, don't think I didn't like your fic: the plot is original, Snape seems very IC and it's well written! I just regreted the fact that Snape didn't change and never said "I love you" to Harry...

Maybe an Epilogue later?

See you

Corail

ps: In chapter 3 Molly must be at least 6 years old, not 3(Harry left Sev 6 years ago).
Kiko cat chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
This story broke my heart. I've re-read it several times and each time it doesn't hurt less. I still think that Harry is a fool and Snape shouldn't have accepted him back! But it was a happy ending (sort of) and thats call that counts
Naire.Naire chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
It was a little odd... Well, I like it, but don't understand some parts. Why Harry wasn't using any magic? He can warm himself or something. And how it is possible that The-Boy-Who-Lived lost his job?

Anyway, I love the story, but not the end of it. Harrys explanation of why he leaves was not what I expected.
prettilitTLepoison chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
With that one small kiss, he’d taken Harry’s feelings from the past four years and carelessly thrown them together with the ones from before that, forcing an uncomfortable and tangled mess into the pit of his stomach, like vivid paints flung together to create some murky, ambiguous hue.

That is but one line I profoundly loved throughout this whole fic, but it has MANY gorgeous, ironic yet disheartening little one-liners that I cannot even begin to describe my feelings. There's only about 3 or 4 fics that I can recall that have really sunk deep in my soul, made me cry, laugh, and so much more. Very, very well done. I liked the part when Severus was trying not to cry, rubbing his cheeks, then after vain attempts, finally letting the tears stream down. This is very much believable, very much IC, and though it did not give the whole story/history of their relationship, you got the sensations, you got the joy and the love and the pain, and nothing seemed forced or out of place. You have creatively took things commonplace from life and painted them into something much deeper. Very, very impressed, props to you. This will always hold a place in my favorites.
piuk chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
I love it!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
yay...they got back together again! _
Rika100 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
I love it!

Is this the last chapter?

GO HARRY AND SEVERUS!