Reviews for Trusting in Faith
MeanGreenMaureen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Fantastic. Absolutely...There are really no other words. I'm fav-ing! :]
Da Bao chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Good story, have you ever considered writing a Gelphie fic? Sorry, I had to bring that up as Gelphie is one of my more favourite pairings of the Wicked universe.

That aside... I mean it, a very good story indeed. Poor Glinda to make such a heartbreaking promise to Nessarose, then Elphaba shows up out of nowhere. I've only read two of your fanfictions so far, and I do believe I am now hooked and will continue watching for more of your fanfictions.

-Da Bao
Tiggy too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love it Mel! It was beautiful.

-xoxox Tiggy
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Mel :O

That was gorgeous. I wish I could write like that.

Great job!
Minerva-not logged in chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was amazingly sweet and bitter. "It’s like touching souls.” That line reminded me of Bare...
sparkycircuit chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great job, Mel!

Normally book Nessa makes me want to hurt something, but this fic made her bearable.
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
this was a fantastic story. i'm lovin' all the Glessa on here now! but anyways, this story is exactly what i was in the mood for, and it was so well-written!
danderson chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that was awesome. really, really in-character, and realistic. i loved it, it was a very probable way they could have come together, and, obviously, parted. the part about elphaba bringing them together, and then nessa's death bringing her and elphaba together was great.

...a little confused about bookverse meeting musicalverse, with the enchanting of the shoes, but not enough to keep me from saying that this was a great oneshot.

well done

d~
Sale chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Unnamed God, that was inspiring! Another excellent fic that's making me hate Book!Nessa a little less! ;) Have some of this fish-scented gum, it'll make your breath smell baitlike!
lotrelves chapter 1 . 11/10/2007