Reviews for Observation
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
this story has a strange air about it.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I could get used to this too.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
that brand of cigarettes looks pretty cool.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Roxas is so weird but so amusing and brilliant.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
yeah Roxas is endearing. ..
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
it's weird how Roxas seemed to switch personalities.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I like Roxas' description.
Angry Girl chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This has been awesome.

I truly love how he speaks to himself, his own little voices how he thinks things over again and again even when something is happening such like being on a couch with Axel haha.

Ohhh Axel oh you do him so well haha will this be updated eventually? I just glanced at updated some time? I truly hope so I've laughed many times, felt the tension, been amsued by sarcasm! oh so much.

Truly hope to see more :-)
belle-kell chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I don't even know where to start o.o.

First of all, I'm holding back. I'm not gonna say it. Everyone says its annoying, and it happens at its own pace... but PLEASE, PLEASE OF PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE THAT MADE MY HEART DO LIKE SEVEN FLIPS IN JUST CHAPTER NINE.

...Ahem. Sorry, that slipped...-tear-

Anyways, you are a fantastic writer . I'm most certainly gonna check out your other stories and akuroku loveliness~

Even though I just spent an hour and a half on this... and now its been wasted... because its not been updated in over a year... and I shall go cry in a corner at my loss now. I am wearing black tomorrow, in mourning of not knowing if Axel rapes Roxas in his sleep. In which I hope he does. I hope you feel bad. And that you don't yell at me with my excessive whiny/bitchiness. Excuse me, I'm on my period... that was a joke. A bad joke, but a joke. Dammit, I shouldn't attempt at humor... I'm not even old enough to drive yet. I shouldn't be reading this epicness with my underage-ness accompanying me.
Alice Ryter chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Oh my GOODNESS please update this. Yeah, I know, that's the absolute worst thing to say when you're reviewing (it's annoying, or so I've heard) but I'm more addicted to this fanfiction than... than Roxas is to kissing Axel? I don't even know. Honestly though, you're amazing and I don't know how I didn't find this sooner. (I'm also sorry I keep reviewing everything you write or have written, I must seem like such a stalker :'D) This is the first good fanfiction about these two I've read in a really, really long time, and not just that, but it's effing brilliant. I love you. ._.

-Love it, love you!

the flamboyant pen chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Ah, I know it's been a while since you had this story, but could you PLEASE finish it? It's really good! _
mid-eul chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
You're such a tease, stopping at Chapter nine. DD:

I could cry with frustration. It was at a really good part, too! Wow, this really speaks wonders about my character: full-fledged pervert.
mid-eul chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
"If I get lower than an A, I'm going to shove the neck of that guitar so far up your ass you'll be able to play the chords with your tonsils."

That is possibly the greatest thing I have ever heard.

I found this story a few minutes ago and it's amazing so far. I forgot how much I missed reading your work. Damn.