Reviews for Nightly Excursions
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Cute!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was AWESOME! Haha. Great job!
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw... How sweet... U.U My you are an awful...ly good writer lol sorry I like joking and no I dont mean your a bad writer You are a distinctively awesome writer and i Love your fics they are awesome. Hm... I know this is only supposed to be a K oneshot but it would be awesome as maybe a story on its own, but maybe on a much naughtier rating maybe M? lol

DarkAnubisAngel U.U
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
HAHA! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!
capricorn2645 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
aw love it \(-)/
Mz.Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aw this was just to cute.
ppkitaa chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
haha omg thsi was awsome

will there be lemon in the next ch

is there even a nex ch oh plz do
g0shawk chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
squee! cute! :)
kat chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
:) :) :) I loved it:) :) :) so cute!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was really great! and the best was that it wasn't overly cheesy since the fluff was presented in eiri's typical way. i really enjoyed this! good job!
Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
LMAO I can see this happening too- made me laugh
Vindalootoo chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Definitely cute. and both "voices", Shu's in the prose and Yuki's in his onscreen writing, are spot on.

Only thing, Shu can't be a total computer dunce. He's a synth player and has a whole lot of computer equipment, in both the manga and the anime. But that's picking nits.

Thanks for making my otherwise dull morning fun.
KasiaNoodle chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Haha! This is excellent, I love it! It is definitely going in my favourite's.

Perhaps you could write another chapter, about Shuichi's punishment?

-Wink wink-

Hehee. Just a suggestion!

Well done with this.

Kasia the Noodle head
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Utterly adorable and funny! I loved this little piece. Written with Yuki's true flair. Well done! XD
roseeyes chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was very sweet and fun to read. I do stuff like that to my spouse all the time, so I know why Shuichi was upset. Very good, I enjoyed it personally.