Reviews for Kamiya, Kamp Kounselor
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
i don't really understand the sotry but i'm glad you submit Taiora part, it's Matt gonna be know? Taiora4ever, please update soon!
AngelOfLight04 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Haahaa :D I really like this! Post more soon! ;)
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
can't wait for the next chapter
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Is Matt getting the hots for Mimi? Cant wait for chappie 10!
collateraldamage-x chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Gasp! Aaron Disumke and Vic Mignogna? I LOVE them! They're amazing. It's just such a shame that Aaron hit puberty and can no longer voice Al. It makes me so sad. There will never be another Al like him. I just hope that new person does good, but still won't be as good as Aaron haha.

Update! Update! I'm so excited :) It's been forever since there had been a Digimon update from you! Your Fullmetal ones have been awesome, but I've missed the Digimon ones. I liked this chapter, I have a feeling David is goign to stir up trouble without even knowing it. Poor David. Try and udpate soon!
The Deimon Commander from Hell chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I can't log on from a university computer right now, aru. I'd get blocked, aruyo.

David, aru? Please do NOT tell me that's Depthmon, aru. What's next, you're going to put Ku Fei (Me, I stopped using Landon) into the fic, aru?

-Pulls out many different kinds of weapons-

UPDATE, ARUYO!

P.S. If you DO decide to put Ku Fei in, aru; Ku is the last name and Fei is the first name.
JamyMashima91 chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Dude!

I started reading this around Christmas time last year!

And you I've been waiting for for a new chapter since!
OuttaThisWorld4-ever chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Wow this camp sounds exactly like my camp even down to the songs! Is the camp based off Camp Wannakke(sp)?
The Digital Typhoon chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
This is a great story, you need to continue it!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I think one that's both Taiora and Takari would be perfect. Actually, all three would be perfect, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
sararahallen chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Ya know, it's not purple any more...
Jamy chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
I've been waiting forever on an update!

PLease update son!
collateraldamage-x chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
haha ok you have no idea how many times I've cracked up while reading this story. you are an insanely funny writer! i love your author's notes too, so amusing and funny! you know the one where that person told you to grow up whatever? don't! not acting your age is so much fun and it makes things much more fun too! that's why me and my friends never do haha. anyhoo, keep writing, it's really good and funny! awesome job and remember, never act your age, if you don't, it takes the fun out of life!
TaKa033 chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
love the story! I can't wait to find out what will happen next! please update!
Jamy Mashima chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Good story but it kinda bugs me how you spell yolei's name wrong!