Reviews for I Will Keep the Bad Things From You
Broodybrooke chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Just out of curiosity? Have you read dark fanfic? :P
inScense09 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Why must you write a so perfect BL? Btw I'm sorry if my constant reviews for many of your stories have been invading your inbox. I seriously couldn't help it.
inScense09 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Now see if Mark would have done something like this I wouldn't have minded that kiss at all (maybe a bit :P) but he didn't and so here I am many years later and still not over about how he treated BL's relationship. Anyways I quite enjoy this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter.
inScense09 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Very emotional. Not like a huge uber fan BN friendship but it's fine I like it when it's written right.
inScense09 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This was so sweet...heartbreaking!
inScense09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Good start!
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful...
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like it
xlostwithoutyou chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful story (: I happened to read it at 3 in the mornig because I woke

up and couldn't go back to sleep & accidentally squealed out loud when I

read about Lucas getting out a ring.. I thought he was proposing but then I read

the promise ring part and I was like "Oh, fudge." hahaha ;D I adore this story 3

so much better than Marks crappy attempts at making fans happy (:

I also love Shania Twain, good choice for the song :D
NightlyEvilTM chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
One word: beautiful!
babyd21 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
i really loved the end of the story, it was great! i think this is how the whole thing should have played out, not how mark did it, your ways way better! great chapter, and great story!

babyd21 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
the whole save me scene, i'm glad that you kept it in your story! i loved the chapter, and i was happy to see that you had peyton tell brooke about the kiss, thats what i think should have happened in the show! but anyways great chapter, and i'm sad theres only one chapter left but i can't wait to read it!

babyd21 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
this chapter was so sad, i could literally feel all of the emotions, and when that happens, it must mean that the writer is a great writer! i loved the speech that you had brooke give to keith, than havin luke hear it and everything, made it even better! but anyways great chapter, i cant wait to read the next one!

babyd21 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
i absolutely loved this chapter! "i..i cant lose you. not you too." that comment alone just broke my heart! great chapter...i can't wait to get to the other one!

babyd21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this was so sad, it just brings me back to when the whole thing happened...i literally got teary eyed, lol. but anyway i really think that you portrayed each one of their emotions very well, great chapter, cant wait to get to the next one!