Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Lmfao! Love it!
Cknsw chapter 18 . 10/18
That was fun. Thank you.
Alexandramay chapter 1 . 7/13
Just coming back here to say that I absolutely enjoy this fic, I can’t believe it’s still here. I come back and read it ever so often, and will never think of my top favourite fics without mentioning this one. Thank you for making some extremely awkward encounters with friends, and various family members etc etc, The reason being I laughed out loud multiple times. It has been amazing.
XO Alex
yriz3 chapter 1 . 7/6
I read this tweet today:

“that fic you read and have never forgotten. yeah, you know the one. the one that sits with you and you still think about every once in a while. go back to that fic and leave a comment, telling the author that you’ve never forgotten it”

Well, this is me leaving that comment. My very first fic.. cant believe it’s still here, so easy to go back to as well Over the past decade I’ve read hundreds of fics and this is definitely one that stayed with me. I unfortunately don’t posses the way with words like you do, to describe why it has stayed with me till this day. But it has ️
dobbysfirstsock chapter 17 . 3/29
OMG! This is by far the funniest fanfiction—no, wait, story in general—I have ever read. I laughed out loud countless times. I can only imagine being that poor therapist.
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 6 . 3/27
Amazing love it
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 4 . 3/27
OMG that was hilarious LOL
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 3 . 3/27
Dr Dover pov was interesting, can’t wait for more XO
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/27
Hiso sad the chapters over :p. so funny
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh, awesome intro. Re-reading this, first time I read it it literally made me laugh so hard and it was 2 amMy mum came in my room and asked what I was laughing out so I had to show her, embarrassing but anyway awesome
Lillywhite1 chapter 18 . 3/22
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
SupGirl95 chapter 17 . 1/7
Thank you so much for this wild ride. It’s so good coming back to this fic and having a genuine laugh at and with these characters. Loved coming back to this fic! Hope you are well! Have a great day
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2021
This may have been posted 14 years ago, but I can still review, right? This is amazing lol
Anda chapter 17 . 10/23/2021
Dover’s dream was hilarious :)
Anda chapter 3 . 10/17/2021
I am roaring laughing here... great job:)
8,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »