Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Aliceluver chapter 2 . 8/20
Omg this chapter was so funny!
Thanks for giving me something to laugh about!
Haha cant stop laughing
shadowswaiting chapter 1 . 7/23
I love that movie
topazrose682013 chapter 18 . 7/20
I read this story without stopping once. I don't think there was a moment when I didn't smile. It was so funny and the schemes all of Cullen's played in were truly hilarious. I can't believe I've only now found this gem! I'd love to read more like this. This is definitely one of the funniest stories I have read in a very long time. Well done!
Leah chapter 2 . 7/20
Hi! I just wanna say that I looooove all your fanfics and have read them all, even tho I'm almost 10 years late! And I really hope that you come back to writing more hilarious an entertaining stories like this!
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 7/6
This story is my happy place. I've read it so much that I can't review on many chapters anymore. Anytime some one on Facebook asks about the funniest stories, I say this one.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh my gosh. So funny. Laugh out loud funny.
Izzy chapter 4 . 7/6
Im dying. this is too funny
annieherondalelightwood chapter 4 . 6/5
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! Rose with an EATING DISORDER! BAHAHAHAHA
Bee chapter 2 . 5/9
That's hilarious, I have been a twiheart 13 years ago and after trying to forget it for years I return for fun now and then, got to know about this FF through a review on GR , men I wish I had my hands on it when I was into twilight, could have cursed it, or called it a trash but to my luck I found it now, and it is gold a dose of laughter for me when ever I need it. You have done an excellent job. I know I am late but I hope you have success in which ever work you do.
Anissa0012 chapter 15 . 4/11
You are an evil son of a gun. I think I need a clean pair of underwear. My roommate came running out to check on me at least three times. I scared the puppy with my shrieks of mirth. I have never laughed so hard or so long in my life, including when I was in junior high, many decades ago...
Anissa0012 chapter 5 . 4/11
too breathless to review properly! *wheezes and holds stomach* Jasper is WAY bolder than I ever expected!
Anissa0012 chapter 3 . 4/11
I may have to take a break from reading to rest my aching stomach, I've been laughing so much.
Anissa0012 chapter 2 . 4/11
OMG, this is masterful! What a funny story so far! I was skeptical that the vampires could keep their secret with a human therapist, but you've sewn up any loose end I could think of. This is hilarious! Thanks so much for the fun.
haha this is the coolest funniest story ever go rosalie
EdwardCullengf chapter 18 . 4/8
I was hooked to the story.
From beginning, i absolutely love this story.
8,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »