Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
This may have been posted 14 years ago, but I can still review, right? This is amazing lol
Anda chapter 17 . 10/23
Dover’s dream was hilarious :)
Anda chapter 3 . 10/17
I am roaring laughing here... great job:)
Cool story.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 7/20
they've all needed therapy all their "lives".
This is hysterical! I laughed aloud through the first chapters. Thank you so much for the fun!
It was pretty interesting I have to admit. And the end... The end was the best .
SassyCass chapter 17 . 5/17
Your story is stellar! Thanks for such a great, fun read.

I hope you are well, in these troubling times, and still writing, and hopefully, publishing.

Take care.
SassyCass chapter 12 . 5/16
OMGGG! That was the funniest chapter, yet! A lascivious Stephenie is a hilarious Stephenie! And Jasper feeling "utterly and completely" afraid of her, was a hoot .
SassyCass chapter 10 . 5/16
Oh, goodness! Carlisle is going to lay it DOWN !
SassyCass chapter 6 . 5/16
Great writing. Funny as hell!
SassyCass chapter 4 . 5/16
I hooted, hollered and screamed with laughter throughout the ENTIRE chapter! I think my son is wondering whether to have ME committed !

vjgm, you must have a very devious mind, because it's definitely showing up in your character's actions and speech.
SassyCass chapter 2 . 5/16
Oh, My goodness! What a great premise for a story! I'm surprised Dr. (BenD)over didn't have a coronary at the revelation that Jasper tried to kill Bella. "Stephenie, cancel my next three appointments, this may take a while," indeed !
aslant chapter 2 . 4/21
i know this was writen a long time ago and theres not that many people here anymore but this is the funnuest fanfic ive ever read and ive read like 700 hundred
Loved the Stephenie Meyer reference, she probably had to cancel her next three sagas in order to put up with the Cullen family antics! Very well written and hilarious how they maintain a human facade while still telling the truth!
8,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »