Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
mixthetrix chapter 3 . 7/14
This is actually brilliant and completely hilarious you're a brilliant writer we'll done
bcozmaBookworm chapter 3 . 5/3
seriously one of the best stories i have ever read . i simply love it . u girl have a great sense of humour . i was literally rolling on the floor laughing hard
justabookreader chapter 1 . 4/21
This was so funny! I am glad I read it. I laughed a lot. You are a genius.
So fuckin hilaros
Hi
IntotheShadows01 chapter 17 . 4/16
Can I just say how amazing this story is?
gingerhat chapter 17 . 3/29
Reading on a different device makes it hard to review.
What a riot this was! Psycho Path and Dr. Seymour Bush were completely snicker-worthy (or full on belly laugh) as was the whole shebang. Loved, loved, loved it.
You made my day and probably many more to come. Thank you!
gingerhat chapter 8 . 3/29
I loved the image of the classy, controlled, refined Dr. and Mrs. Carlisle Cullen laughing their butts off at their families discomforts. What a great visual.
gingerhat chapter 5 . 3/29
And again... "... the confederate vampire has risen." Oh dear Lord - I scared the hell out of my poor cat when I read that. I'm going to be in so much pain later from the facial muscles I'm exercising and the diaphragm workout.
gingerhat chapter 4 . 3/29
"...red ball of death." ROFLMAO over and over and over. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was hysterical. Gotta go wipe my eyes... .
Dovewing01 chapter 4 . 1/24
This is hilarious!
Dovewing01 chapter 2 . 1/24
Lol. This book is hilarious. I just finished the Twilight saga two days ago, and I think I just found my next reading material! I love the Twilight Saga (finished the four books in one week) and I can't wait to finish reading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Stephenie? Hmm, wonder who the name is after... *sarcasm *
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
This was laughing so hard I can't read funny. Seriously the funniest thing I've read. Great job!

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Laughing so hard I can hardly read.
8,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »