Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
misherukuro chapter 10 . 10/5
Thanks for the read. ~,~
I absolutely love your story it's one of the best stories I've ever read thank you for writing it
PAT2024 chapter 18 . 9/10
That was simply brilliant ! I loved it, it's so funny and well written.. Thank you for sharing.
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 10 . 9/4
This chapter made me cry too LOL
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 4 . 9/4
the "eating disorder" made me cry from laughing so hard!
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 2 . 9/4
too funny :P
I have to say this story had me falling of my seat! I couldn't stop laughing well done

All Powerful Librarian chapter 5 . 8/7
It's 2 am and I can't stop laughing!
sutwilighter chapter 18 . 7/30
This story has been recommended to me so many times but everytime I read the summary I felt like it wasn't worthy because I thought it would be ridiculous and poorly accomplished. But God how WRONG was I?! Today after seeing it appear on my screen again, for the millionth time, I decided to give it a try and I couldn't be more happy that I did! I couldn't stop reading through out the whole afternoon and thought I was gonna die from laughing so hard, my family thought I was lunatic and threatened to commit me to a psych ward!
Thank you for writing this story I loved it.
O.M.G. After reading this chapter, I'm convinced I need a diaper to continue. Hilarious!
I'm only on Chapter 2, and my sides hurt. Thus story rocks!
terisa chapter 2 . 7/21
First of all hi dear writer(i didnt realy payed any attention to ur name) just so u dont ask for it again
srcondly u r the first person who didnt brag about her or his mistakes or somthing else thank u so much for it was annoying me so much i was considering to kick the next writer who asked anything like that( no need to mention i coulnt actually do that , can i?)
And as for a real advise i think u should have discribed the docter AND i didnt get the punch line . SERIOUSLY what so funny about his name that could have someone die of laughter? Humph
oneway2011aol.c chapter 18 . 7/8
this was really great and I recommended it to every Twilight fan I run across. I'm 55 and have a book or 2, but this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! Thank you for this!
Awe I see. So don't nobody hear. Clever but cmon now. They vampires. They s'posed to be smarter than that
8,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »