Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Princessisabella chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh boy the,'Emmet kisses Edward' comment had me laughing 4 10 minutes! Literally 10 minutes...My family was staring at me like I was going crazy or something...man, dat was the BESTEST humorous story dat I had read in a while...hats off!
Molly chapter 11 . 4/7
Eileen lol
meggylyn379 chapter 1 . 4/6
this is soooooooo funny!
Mandacrimes chapter 2 . 4/2
Wow only on chapter 2 an can't stop laughing wish I ad found this sooner
Khathi chapter 18 . 3/31
I just read it! Oh my word it was halarious! Like, I'm sorry to review this late, as someone else mentioned, but this fic is to DIE for! Especially the homework! Seriously hope you won the award!
Sparkly1 chapter 11 . 3/31
Ok, who knows if you even get these comments on such old stories, but I was wondering... all the cars were supposedly disabled as part of the preparations for the 24 hr homework yet all the Cullens could just drive on over to the emergency shrink session? I thought that would be addressed somehow in this next chapter but no. Hmm...
Ha! I love this story I laughed so hard on the second chapter! It's great thanks so much!
alc9 chapter 1 . 3/17
This is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read. Awesome!
hahahahahahahahaha
Melanie chapter 5 . 3/10
I have just read the first four chapters and it is laugh out loud , tears streaming down my face funny. Well done.
sweetcrimefighter chapter 18 . 3/7
Laughed my ass off reading this! Best fic I've read in a while! Hats off to you!
Yes I am using a typewriter chapter 18 . 2/21
This is the most amazing thing i have ever read. You are a genious.
Josh20 chapter 13 . 1/23
You deserve an award for making bella and rest of the cullens bearable. This was an amazing fanfic. Luvdisced
ejcullenlover chapter 2 . 1/21
omg!hilarious...especially that part about cancelling the appointments and also the trying not to laugh poses
ejcullenlover chapter 1 . 1/21