Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
SuperC chapter 4 . 11/17
Thank you for this chapter. I almost felt from my couch laughing when the good doctor asked for the apple.

Great fun reading.

SuperC
SuperC chapter 3 . 11/16
Poor Do tor Dover. He does not know what he got himself into.

Enjoy the chapter and had a goo laugh.

SuperC
Hi...i laughed a lot while reading...ty
On my second re-read! I didn't remember it being this funny!
Hi!
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 6 . 8/26
This is freaking hilarious...I just wish Jacob and Renesmee were a part of it to add to the hilarity.
Aliceluver chapter 2 . 8/20
Omg this chapter was so funny!
Thanks for giving me something to laugh about!
Haha cant stop laughing
shadowswaiting chapter 1 . 7/23
I love that movie
topazrose682013 chapter 18 . 7/20
I read this story without stopping once. I don't think there was a moment when I didn't smile. It was so funny and the schemes all of Cullen's played in were truly hilarious. I can't believe I've only now found this gem! I'd love to read more like this. This is definitely one of the funniest stories I have read in a very long time. Well done!
Leah chapter 2 . 7/20
Hi! I just wanna say that I looooove all your fanfics and have read them all, even tho I'm almost 10 years late! And I really hope that you come back to writing more hilarious an entertaining stories like this!
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 7/6
This story is my happy place. I've read it so much that I can't review on many chapters anymore. Anytime some one on Facebook asks about the funniest stories, I say this one.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh my gosh. So funny. Laugh out loud funny.
Izzy chapter 4 . 7/6
Im dying. this is too funny
annieherondalelightwood chapter 4 . 6/5
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! Rose with an EATING DISORDER! BAHAHAHAHA
Bee chapter 2 . 5/9
That's hilarious, I have been a twiheart 13 years ago and after trying to forget it for years I return for fun now and then, got to know about this FF through a review on GR , men I wish I had my hands on it when I was into twilight, could have cursed it, or called it a trash but to my luck I found it now, and it is gold a dose of laughter for me when ever I need it. You have done an excellent job. I know I am late but I hope you have success in which ever work you do.
8,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »