Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
this is soooooooo funny!
Mandacrimes chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Wow only on chapter 2 an can't stop laughing wish I ad found this sooner
Khathi chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I just read it! Oh my word it was halarious! Like, I'm sorry to review this late, as someone else mentioned, but this fic is to DIE for! Especially the homework! Seriously hope you won the award!
Sparkly1 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Ok, who knows if you even get these comments on such old stories, but I was wondering... all the cars were supposedly disabled as part of the preparations for the 24 hr homework yet all the Cullens could just drive on over to the emergency shrink session? I thought that would be addressed somehow in this next chapter but no. Hmm...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Ha! I love this story I laughed so hard on the second chapter! It's great thanks so much!
alc9 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read. Awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
hahahahahahahahaha
Melanie chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I have just read the first four chapters and it is laugh out loud , tears streaming down my face funny. Well done.
sweetcrimefighter chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
Laughed my ass off reading this! Best fic I've read in a while! Hats off to you!
Yes I am using a typewriter chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
This is the most amazing thing i have ever read. You are a genious.
Mimikkyu chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
You deserve an award for making bella and rest of the cullens bearable. This was an amazing fanfic. Luvdisced
ejcullenlover chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
omg!hilarious...especially that part about cancelling the appointments and also the trying not to laugh poses
ejcullenlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
i lyk it
Ash chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Ben dover hehehehehehehe !
8,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »