Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahah! Sweet Jesus this is a great story! I love the voices thing with Edward! LOL!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
haha! Still halarious!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Wow! the last time I laughed this hard was reading the Weasley road trip! This is a really good fic! I'm not the biggest Twi fan, but I do like it.
Autumnnn chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
AWESOMEE! so in character but amped up. loved it sooo much :)
Autumnnn chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
omg! this is fantastic!
Autumnnn chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
hahahaha!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Hi, this is great!
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god, I don't think I've EVER laughed so hard. This really needs some sort of warning telling us to never read this out in public, or while eating so we don't accidentally choke or something. I'm lucky I was in my room when reading this-unfortunately the walls in my house might as well be paper for all the good that they do at blocking out sound.
Thank you. Really. Thank you very much.
(Mind not my sarcasm)
Now my whole family is probably thinking I've gone mad considering I've never laughed that hard before-least not in their presence or to their knowledge.

But really. You, my dear friend, are bloody brilliant. I dare not doubt that should ever decide to write some sort of book, you'd surely get rich and popular. Very rich, and very popular. VERY quickly.

You have a gift, you really do. For all the attention you've gotten (favorites, reviews, etc.) you would think that this story would be a lot longer. This is the most incredible piece of fanfiction that I have EVER read. I'm a stubborn reviewer. I rarely do so before getting to the end, and yet here I am not even half way through the story. My hats off to you.
vmp1 chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
I loved reading this story both times I did. You have an amazing way with words. It was just as funny the second time. I'm just wondering why you took down Parenting 101? I would love to read that, but I don't read Spanish. Please think about reposting for those of us that only read English. I tried to google translate and it was not making any sense at all.
Thank you and please think about sharing Parenting 101
tps
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
her plan went really well, that was really cunning and really an awesome plan, i could never pull something like that... ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
thats soooooo funny that emmett has to be jealous at edward having bella.
Emz18 chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Love the story, cracks me up! Is awesome!
MinnieMatthews chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I love this is so funny.
Gao chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
wonderful story, it had me stitches throughout, im now inspired to write my own fanfiction, any tips?
8,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »