Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
lvforyouonly chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oh for the love of God! !
I don't think I will be able to complete this story, I'm gonna have a heart attack first!
Poor Emmet. :D
lvforyouonly chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Hahahahahah
The poor doc! He is going to need therapy after a few more sessions! ! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Why are you trying to put me in hospital from laughing so hard from renata21
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
oh my, i do not think i will last much longer if i keep laughing like this , i think my heart stopped beating for a while:) from Renata21
lvforyouonly chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Oh God!
This the second chapter and the bed is shaking so hard because of my laughter.
I have to take a break and go use the bathroom, because I am afraid I might wet myself .
I feel sorry for the doctor. God help him!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
for the love of all that is holy are you intentionally trying to make me die from laughter from Renata21
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
oh my gosh , even if this was repeating the last chapter it was still absolutely hilarious, i hope you do a lot of Dr doves point of view from Renata21
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
oh geez louise , i was pratically howling with laughter it was really funny from Renata21
Pats2nd chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
You had me cracking up. Emmett is one of my faves and you captured him quite we'll. had me ROFL.
guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
i literally read this story in one day, it is amazing! so original and hillarious, i loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I laughed on the second chapter so here I am:

Hi.
Neicey chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Bella Funny
Sam1405 chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Wow, what a great way to explain the after-effects of the 24-hour period. I just love what they did and the television and the Swiss Accounts! PERFECT!
Sam1405 chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
So excited. I can't wait for what will happen! The climax! Oh when Rose and Emmett go at each other! I can't wait!
Sam1405 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE THE DOCTOR! He is so funny, amusing, and all around great! And the reverse psych just sounds amazing! I can't wait for Stephanie's heart attack!
8,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »