Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
oneway2011aol.c chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
this was really great and I recommended it to every Twilight fan I run across. I'm 55 and have a book or 2, but this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Awe I see. So don't nobody hear. Clever but cmon now. They vampires. They s'posed to be smarter than that
the balcony nico chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Hahaha, "what insecurities are you hiding behind your laughter?" THAT one just made me laugh SO hard! Others too, but that one stuck to me the most hahaha, thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
It's over?:(
IzzyBusyBee chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This is my favourite fanfiction and always will be :)
cat823 chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
One of the best FanFiction's I have ever read!
Mrs.HDonor chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
I normally hate Twilight parodies, because often they're poorly written and just full of really dumb jokes. This was a hilarious and witty exception! You stayed true to the characters while expanding on their quirks! The whole vegetarian thing was hilarious! Poor Dr. Dover must have been so confused by these seeming lunatics! Anyway, EXCELLENT job, you have a knack for writing comedy ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Ha! They fired each other . . . brilliant! Thanks for the laughs this one gave.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Emmett and Rose couldn't have run into the woods? Taking trees out in their haste. His office? *shivers* Elated when Carlisle froze the accounts, as Alice has lost her ever loving mind. She is possessed for crying out loud.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Interesting . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I'm guessing that there is just no cure for Alice's ridiculous shopping actions? Since she has no desire to ever stop . . . and she breezed right through the couples session. Jasper seemed a little bit remorseful of his actions. Good.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
So, Stephenie has control issues bad enough to warrant medication. That explains her reactions to the smorgasbord in front of her. Always compassionate Esme, gotta love her. Rose and Emmett's session went rather well, I must say. At least they are more aware of their actions affecting the others. It was nice to hear Rose's change in attitude with Bella. Figured they made a step further, yet still nice to read it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Carlisle was the perfect decision, if you ask my opinion. Otherwise, they'd be arguing on longer about Stephenie's decision, than Bella's dream. Funny how you pretty much captured all the thoughts, of all the women out there, about the Cullen men. Good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Is this whole office visit still part of Rose and Bella's plan? Or, is this part the real thing? Confused . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
I really liked that Rose was kind to Bella in this one. Nice picnic . . . and she let her eat first . . . before launching into her plan. Jasper taking the fall for things he didn't do, after all the horrible things he did do, was perfect. Poor Carlisle . . . let hope they fix this in the car ride over there.
8,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »