Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
I absolutely love your story it's one of the best stories I've ever read thank you for writing it
PAT2024 chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
That was simply brilliant ! I loved it, it's so funny and well written.. Thank you for sharing.
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
This chapter made me cry too LOL
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
the "eating disorder" made me cry from laughing so hard!
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
too funny :P
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I have to say this story had me falling of my seat! I couldn't stop laughing well done

Rachel
Backwards Bent and Broken chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
It's 2 am and I can't stop laughing!
sutwilighter chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
This story has been recommended to me so many times but everytime I read the summary I felt like it wasn't worthy because I thought it would be ridiculous and poorly accomplished. But God how WRONG was I?! Today after seeing it appear on my screen again, for the millionth time, I decided to give it a try and I couldn't be more happy that I did! I couldn't stop reading through out the whole afternoon and thought I was gonna die from laughing so hard, my family thought I was lunatic and threatened to commit me to a psych ward!
Thank you for writing this story I loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
O.M.G. After reading this chapter, I'm convinced I need a diaper to continue. Hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I'm only on Chapter 2, and my sides hurt. Thus story rocks!
terisa chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
First of all hi dear writer(i didnt realy payed any attention to ur name) just so u dont ask for it again
srcondly u r the first person who didnt brag about her or his mistakes or somthing else thank u so much for it was annoying me so much i was considering to kick the next writer who asked anything like that( no need to mention i coulnt actually do that , can i?)
And as for a real advise i think u should have discribed the docter AND i didnt get the punch line . SERIOUSLY what so funny about his name that could have someone die of laughter? Humph
oneway2011aol.c chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
this was really great and I recommended it to every Twilight fan I run across. I'm 55 and have a book or 2, but this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Awe I see. So don't nobody hear. Clever but cmon now. They vampires. They s'posed to be smarter than that
the balcony nico chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Hahaha, "what insecurities are you hiding behind your laughter?" THAT one just made me laugh SO hard! Others too, but that one stuck to me the most hahaha, thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015