Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Ash chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Ben dover hehehehehehehe !
Ash chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
My family is asking if i need to go to a special hospital (wink) and im like read this and they start laughing and im like do u guys need to go to a special hospital (wink, wink)
miss z.cullen chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
lolit is the third time im reading this fic and i still cant stop laughing my butt off bendover was just so funny i didnt get it at first but now i totally do
lvforyouonly chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Hahahahahahh
I swear I am feeling sorry for the poor doctor. :D
And I think Stephanie might have a stroke if she saw the three of them shirtless!
lvforyouonly chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oh for the love of God! !
I don't think I will be able to complete this story, I'm gonna have a heart attack first!
Poor Emmet. :D
lvforyouonly chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Hahahahahah
The poor doc! He is going to need therapy after a few more sessions! ! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Why are you trying to put me in hospital from laughing so hard from renata21
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
oh my, i do not think i will last much longer if i keep laughing like this , i think my heart stopped beating for a while:) from Renata21
lvforyouonly chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Oh God!
This the second chapter and the bed is shaking so hard because of my laughter.
I have to take a break and go use the bathroom, because I am afraid I might wet myself .
I feel sorry for the doctor. God help him!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
for the love of all that is holy are you intentionally trying to make me die from laughter from Renata21
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
oh my gosh , even if this was repeating the last chapter it was still absolutely hilarious, i hope you do a lot of Dr doves point of view from Renata21
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
oh geez louise , i was pratically howling with laughter it was really funny from Renata21
Pats2nd chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
You had me cracking up. Emmett is one of my faves and you captured him quite we'll. had me ROFL.
guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
i literally read this story in one day, it is amazing! so original and hillarious, i loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I laughed on the second chapter so here I am:

Hi.