Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
crotia chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
He didn't react on Esmee who clearly did go along with the plan. Oh Carlisle is outrageous.
crotia chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I think the messing with emotions is slightly ooc deu the fact Jasper has a lot of military experience and he just isnt like that. But I like it in the story. This chapter I ended up with trying to get my tea out my nose. Tip for people who are reading this. Dont drink tea while reading that ends bad.
crotia chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
hilarious. I dont think I have ever read something so funny before.
crotia chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
The idea of Edward knowing what Dover is thinking is hilarious.
And then Bella with that kiss thing. That can work out funny.
crotia chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I think my neighbours even heard me laugh. This is just genius.
crotia chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Yes it I think it will be indeed
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
I think I died a hundred deaths reading this. It was so fucking hilarious. I love it. You deserve many awards for this epic awesomeness :) 3

Panda

xoxoxoxox
KittieKat121 chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
SUCH a good story! It was so funny, I loved it! You're a great writer!
KittieKat121 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Really funny, really amazing story! I'm going to keep reading tomorrow...but so far, I love it! :):)
KittieKat121 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Funniest chapter so far...I'm going to keep reading now...;) Love the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Someone please tell that Edward likes to watch Bella sleep, and kidnap her on her weekends free.
WannabexBlondie chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
If it's true that you get another day added to your life for every 15 seconds of laughter, I think I've just earned my right to immortality. I had to stop reading several times and put my laptop down before I could start again because I was laughing so badly!
WannabexBlondie chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Oh,I laughed alright. This is getting to be pretty good. I wish things would stay from Carlisle's POV though.
IxoxoheartoxoxNuka chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
been a while since i read this and still it makes me laugh
rclaurel chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I never laughed so hard reading a FF.. loved it
8,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »