Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
omg, i luv it!
blank chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
LOL! TOTALLY LOL!
blank chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
yes- i laughed. this is...awesome.
Twily chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
must hear mike confessions!
Twily chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I was laughing so hard at the apple scene my ribs hurt. I am usually a very traditional Twilight girl, but I am in love with this!
kitty2lion chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
fun, fun, fun
cullen sandra chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
omg jasper, that was so funny... and edward hearing voices, lol. poor doc
cullen sandra chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
i believe rosalie was correct, i always thought that bella is only getting married to finally have sex with edward. it always annoyed me that she was ready to become a vampire but refused to marry him.
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
its sad that they all blame edward for the problems. he should really just leave them.
the poor doctor, i bet he never had to write that much before.
mnov29 chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
This was so funny! I loved it!
alnella19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hola, yo quisiera agradecerle por crear esta tan graciosa historia, no sabia que usted fuera el autor de esta obra literaria, yo leí la traducción de su fanfic.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
this is great story
ladydanni chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
As funny as that emmett and esme thing was it was mad creepy.
ladydanni chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh my god. They are disfuntional as hell.
Flipthehourglass chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Hey, I don't know if you're even on fanfiction anymore, but I just HAD to tell you: I think I might be in love with you. I seriously, truly do. Your writing, is just like, there are no words to describe how humorous it is. Well, there are, but they would give a poor description. I laughed a few million times too many when people were staring, but they've figured out that I do that so they leave me alone. :) I just want to let you know that you are AN AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGG WRITER and you've made my day a million times in a day. I love your writing, and if you're still on, I beg of you, please write more! This is one of the BEST FANFICTIONS I'VE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Believe me, I've read a fair share of fanfictions (300-500...somewhere in there). So, well, just know that I love you. More like your writing. And that I think the whole world should bow down to your awesome writing powers and force you to write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :) Flip the Hourglass is actually my real fanfiction name, I simply was too lazy to log in. And it has spaces in between. They wouldn't let me put spaces :( Whoops... :) PM me!
8,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »