Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
Loved the Stephenie Meyer reference, she probably had to cancel her next three sagas in order to put up with the Cullen family antics! Very well written and hilarious how they maintain a human facade while still telling the truth!
WildChild1954 chapter 6 . 3/3/2021
I just started on this story so I'm wondering how many people noticed that the Doc did NOT tell Bella that she can't use the "making all of is decision for him" to force him into the sex before marriage since that's a decision he makes daily, and she's supposed to make all of his decisions for him!
Stazwrites chapter 18 . 11/26/2020
Read it again after such a long time. it's still hilarious!
Merari91 chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
Your story has made me laugh several times already! Poor Dr Dover - telling vampires that they shouldn't be vegetarians!
clumsydolphin chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
Ok so the girls session was funny, but the boys session has made my dog hate you. He was peacefully sleeping and having wonderful Beagle dreams of running free and sniffing every surface of this planet when the earthquake of my laughter gave him whiplash. Now he's pouting across the room in his dog bed which he hates and only uses when he needs to punish us for our rude human behavior! Which is a long winded way of saying this was beyond funny, although every word is true, if you could only see the dirty doggy looks he's sending me.
clumsydolphin chapter 4 . 10/5/2020
I doubt very much in all of the history of human language that an apple has ever been so hilarious.
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
omg, so damn funny!
princessbluebella123 chapter 4 . 8/29/2020
this is suspiciously similar to another cullen therapy story I read
Taylor Yacovazzi chapter 11 . 8/7/2020
LOL! Ben Dover And Eileen Dover! I totally get that! Your hilarious!
Taylor Yacovazzi chapter 2 . 8/7/2020
OMG I Love This ! This is my favorite story ever... besides Under Arrest And I keep re reading this story over and over again. This story is hilarious and I literally died laughing at Ben Dover LMAO! I totally got that!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
This made me laugh way more than the original I love it Xx
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2020
Just had to tell you after reading the whole thing this will definitely be one of my all time favorites
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
I don't even know if you'll ever read this but man your story is hilarious. I just got into the series and started looking for fanfics I usually pick the ones I want and than read it but as I was looking I saw the description and it looked to be a good story. And boy was I right this is one of the funniest stories live ever read. Even though the characters are totally ooc and I dont really like fanfics like that, your story is an exception. It is so good I could wait till the end to tell you this. And usually I dont review but I thought you deserved to know how this story brighten up my mood. I especially enjoy bringing myself put of a bad mood with a humorous or fluffy fanfics and while I am only on chapter for my mood is most obsoulty brightened. So I just wished to thank you.-RedSugarCraver
Scribner's2328 chapter 18 . 7/17/2020
Hi! I know that you wrote most of your stuff in 2008, but I recently discovered this site, and have been having a great time. Your "Family Therapy" definitely brightened my day(s) as I read it. It's 2020, and we need all the laughs we can get. You came up with some genuinely great humor, and I thank you!
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 2 . 7/14/2020
I'm laughing so hard right now :)
8,522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »