Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2021
Cool story.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
they've all needed therapy all their "lives".
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2021
This is hysterical! I laughed aloud through the first chapters. Thank you so much for the fun!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2021
It was pretty interesting I have to admit. And the end... The end was the best .
SassyCass chapter 17 . 5/17/2021
Your story is stellar! Thanks for such a great, fun read.

I hope you are well, in these troubling times, and still writing, and hopefully, publishing.

Take care.
SassyCass chapter 12 . 5/16/2021
OMGGG! That was the funniest chapter, yet! A lascivious Stephenie is a hilarious Stephenie! And Jasper feeling "utterly and completely" afraid of her, was a hoot .
SassyCass chapter 10 . 5/16/2021
Oh, goodness! Carlisle is going to lay it DOWN !
SassyCass chapter 6 . 5/16/2021
Great writing. Funny as hell!
SassyCass chapter 4 . 5/16/2021
I hooted, hollered and screamed with laughter throughout the ENTIRE chapter! I think my son is wondering whether to have ME committed !

vjgm, you must have a very devious mind, because it's definitely showing up in your character's actions and speech.
SassyCass chapter 2 . 5/16/2021
Oh, My goodness! What a great premise for a story! I'm surprised Dr. (BenD)over didn't have a coronary at the revelation that Jasper tried to kill Bella. "Stephenie, cancel my next three appointments, this may take a while," indeed !
aslant chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
i know this was writen a long time ago and theres not that many people here anymore but this is the funnuest fanfic ive ever read and ive read like 700 hundred
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
Loved the Stephenie Meyer reference, she probably had to cancel her next three sagas in order to put up with the Cullen family antics! Very well written and hilarious how they maintain a human facade while still telling the truth!
WildChild1954 chapter 6 . 3/3/2021
I just started on this story so I'm wondering how many people noticed that the Doc did NOT tell Bella that she can't use the "making all of is decision for him" to force him into the sex before marriage since that's a decision he makes daily, and she's supposed to make all of his decisions for him!
Stazwrites chapter 18 . 11/26/2020
Read it again after such a long time. it's still hilarious!
Merari91 chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
Your story has made me laugh several times already! Poor Dr Dover - telling vampires that they shouldn't be vegetarians!
8,533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »