Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
k1942 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Poor Bella! She must have scared herself awake when she dreamed all three of the guys were shirtless. Pretty powerful reaction, but at least she and Edward made it through the night, free of Jasper's manipulations. Can't wait to see what she and Rose are going to do to Mr. Empathy!
k1942 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Jasper is just too crafty to get caught by Bella's scheme. Can't wait to see what Rose has up her sleeve for tomorrow! It was hilarious to see Alice panic that someone besides her would go shopping!
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
It's going to be a very long twenty-four hours, I can tell! Pooe Emmett, he's going to be a basket case in no time! Jasper is just plain being a piss-ant! It's mean of him to make this "homework" any more miserable than it already is!
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Better make that a double, doctor,you're probably going to need it! This homework thing won't turn out well I'm afraid!
k1942 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Good thing the girls planted that vegetarian excuse in the doctors mind, since Edward got a bit carried away and said more than he should. I thought the girl's session was funny, but the boys outdid them, hands down! They were just nuts, trying to throw each other to the lions, not that Edward would have minded his favorite food! I'm thinking this is beginning to be a dangerous idea. They can't keep the secret once they get to arguing, it just seems to popout.
k1942 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Dr. Dover will be convinced he's counseling the strangest family on earth if this silliness continues. Lmao at Alice telling what she does with Bella's clothes, and admitting she had sunk so low as to shop QVC, for a BBQ of all things! Rosalie and that apple was really funny as Bella tried to get her back. Didn't work out as she hoped, but Rose loved smearing that juice in Alice and Bella's hair!
k1942 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
This is one therapist who may end up needing therapy before this is all over and done! He thinks the Cullens are the most dysfunctional family he's ever seen, and he may just be correct! It would never occur to him that all the weird happenings in this household are simply standard operating procedure!
k1942 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Poor Dr, Dover, he of the unfortunate first name, may have gotten mixed up in something he'll regret, soon! He doesn't realize what crazy bunch he's taken on, hope he can keep up and has enough notebooks to last this session. Ever onward, this is fun!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
A most unique solution to a quite possible family problem, at least for this unusual family! I really can't blame Carlisle too much, it must get to be a zoo aound that house sometimes!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Love this line from the doctor " ah it see, it all goes back to you not wanting her to become a vegetarian" or something like that. Hahahaha this is freaking hilarious.
slytherensangel26 chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
This was a wonderful ride. *smirk* Thank you so much for your hilarious story. It's really brightened my day!
slytherensangel26 chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
...ummm...wow...ok...that was interesting
slytherensangel26 chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Love it!
slytherensangel26 chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
LOL. Love it!
slytherensangel26 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Yes, I must agree with the secretary...Carlise is pretty hawt, though I must say Jasper is the yummiest of all!
8,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »