Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
The *Laughs* Funniest *Grabs side while laughing* Story *Falls On Floor still Laughing* EVER
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Diss Dude Iz Skrewd!
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That Emmett thing was so funny!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I almost had a heart attack from laughing so freaking hard.
KatherineAda chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god. Alice is so fucking cute and funny. Rose s hilarious. Jesus crist your clothes are warming the homeless. I'm still laughing
Mystery Twihart chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
OMG! I was laughing so hard during the whole story I mean how couldn't I everything was great!
mixed-up-directioner chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh this is hysterical!
Molly Rob chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I stayed up late to finish reading and I am glad it is worth it... Sometimes I just think it is Dr Diver that need therapy... He just over analyses everything xD Stephenie is a fun character too... Who knows she will become the author of a best seller? :D I like how everyone seems to have learnt something from their homework, like emmet and Rose... Even when they hate it :)Alice is a really comical character and she is so funny at times 8) the ending is priceless and I wish you would make some outtakes based on Mike's sessions :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
there are the cullens in therepy and then there are The Cullens In Therepy ... this was the latter! absolutley amazing , really , really funny! everyone was in character, everyone got roughly the same screen time - this is one of the best twilight fanfictions i've had the pleasure of reading.
BELAVERA chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I'm glad they got the files on themselves. I'm not surprised about Mike. I just wonder whose idea it was that he needed to talk to the good doctor!
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
VERY, VERY FUNNY!
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Stehanie, would you come in here, please? Well, is the sky blue?
Poor Stephanie-she may have a heart attack!
This chapter was very funny.
BELAVERA chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Well, embarassment is than Emmett sitting there watching Edward & Bella "talk!"
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I love poor Emmett's suffering! He has no pity for anyone else, now it is his turn!
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
It was funny, but I feel sorry for Bella. We all know how mean Rose can be.
8,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »