Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
jmolly chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Snickers. How is Carlisle going to reassemble their little fictional lives after this? BenDover will probs end up in the loony bin.
jmolly chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Best. Thing. Ever.

jmolly chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Heavens, that was great. I can't wait to see how they explain away murderous Jasper.
ladylibre chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
HAHAHAHA... Dr. Dover's POV is hilarious! I hope there's more of him to come.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHAAHA... aw man, this is great!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
o...ha ha God...hahaha a! I could not stop laughing! edward here's voices! Emmet sex addict! I was rolling on the floor with laughter by the end! no joke! love this chapter
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
The *Laughs* Funniest *Grabs side while laughing* Story *Falls On Floor still Laughing* EVER
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Diss Dude Iz Skrewd!
MaybeIt'sJustNotThatEasy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I almost had a heart attack from laughing so freaking hard.
KatherineAda chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god. Alice is so fucking cute and funny. Rose s hilarious. Jesus crist your clothes are warming the homeless. I'm still laughing
Mystery Twihart chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
OMG! I was laughing so hard during the whole story I mean how couldn't I everything was great!
mixed-up-directioner chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh this is hysterical!
Molly Rob chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I stayed up late to finish reading and I am glad it is worth it... Sometimes I just think it is Dr Diver that need therapy... He just over analyses everything xD Stephenie is a fun character too... Who knows she will become the author of a best seller? :D I like how everyone seems to have learnt something from their homework, like emmet and Rose... Even when they hate it :)Alice is a really comical character and she is so funny at times 8) the ending is priceless and I wish you would make some outtakes based on Mike's sessions :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
there are the cullens in therepy and then there are The Cullens In Therepy ... this was the latter! absolutley amazing , really , really funny! everyone was in character, everyone got roughly the same screen time - this is one of the best twilight fanfictions i've had the pleasure of reading.
8,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »