Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
ThePlatinumLlama chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
*Banging head on wall while laughing* That was great! I'm going to DIE OF LAUGHTER!
ThePlatinumLlama chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I will never stop laughing again!
The Storyteller of Old chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
THIS SHOULD BE A MOVIE OR SHOW! THIS IS GOLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Kitkat286 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
This always makes me laugh- no matter how many times I read it! And Ive reread it quite a few times before. it always cheers me up :)
mao nase chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Did I just snort? Yes, that was definitely a snort. Wait a minute, I don't ever make that sound. You, vjgm, just made me snort! Just saying:-)
Light on the Horizon chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Great story! :-)
Cooniwa Blue chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hi! I love this fanfic! I would like to translate and change the characters, can I do it? Please answer me, I read this fanfic in spanish [giselita's translation] and I want to change the characters to cnblue members [a band].
I'll give you all credits, of course.
DarylSurvives73 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
And now I wonder why Maria made Jasper the second in command ;) nice chapter.
DarylSurvives73 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I loved when Bella asked if that was their first bonding moment! Hilarious! Still laughing just thinking about it. By the way great chapter!
DarylSurvives73 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I-O. Great chapter!
DarylSurvives73 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Hi! Funny story. I wonder how Dr. Ben Dover is going to figure out the 'Jasper almost killed her on her birthday' part, but I have faith in you. You will make it work out humourosly.
jmolly chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for writing this, I needed the laugh. Highly enjoyable. I really wish I could see Jasper with an atomic wedgie. lol
jmolly chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I knew Stephenie was a writer. Hah!

Whatever shall happen to Dr BenDover?
jmolly chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Very funny. Ed wins, I think. He actually got some respect from the doctor. Hah!
jmolly chapter 13 . 12/30/2012