Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
BELAVERA chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I'm glad they got the files on themselves. I'm not surprised about Mike. I just wonder whose idea it was that he needed to talk to the good doctor!
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
VERY, VERY FUNNY!
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Stehanie, would you come in here, please? Well, is the sky blue?
Poor Stephanie-she may have a heart attack!
This chapter was very funny.
BELAVERA chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Well, embarassment is than Emmett sitting there watching Edward & Bella "talk!"
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I love poor Emmett's suffering! He has no pity for anyone else, now it is his turn!
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
It was funny, but I feel sorry for Bella. We all know how mean Rose can be.
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I really don't get the Buzzy & the river people joke. Bella is the most forgiving person in the world, though. My grandmother is dead. I really would be furious if Alice destroyed a sweater that Grandma had knitted for me. Alice has no sentimental values when it comes to clothes.
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Rose should get off her high horse, she did call him when she was told not to do it. If Alice & Bella hadn't gone to Voltura, Rose would be responsible for Edward's death.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
If that doesn't work, maybe Carlisle could suggest everyone take a six month vacation while he & Esme look for a house with six separate wings.
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
That was the best chapter I've ever read in any story! I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life!1! Jasper in the best I have to say, his sneakiness caused alot of mayhem that mad it funny
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Go get her Bella! - haha! Emmett in this is priceless! He is funny the whole way through this chapter. Sooooo looking forward to this next chapter
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Hahahaha I'm laughing so hard! This is hilarious! I knew from stratch that it would be a disaster! xD absolutely brilliant!
ariapyrasyria chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
my gosh i haven't laughed this hard in so long...this is freaking HILARIOUS! thanks so much for writing this!

XD
IluvtheCullenboyz chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I died from laughing after reading each chapter. This was genius. Thank you so much for making this story. It made my day :D
Kiara chapter 18 . 11/20/2012