Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Interesting . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
I'm guessing that there is just no cure for Alice's ridiculous shopping actions? Since she has no desire to ever stop . . . and she breezed right through the couples session. Jasper seemed a little bit remorseful of his actions. Good.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
So, Stephenie has control issues bad enough to warrant medication. That explains her reactions to the smorgasbord in front of her. Always compassionate Esme, gotta love her. Rose and Emmett's session went rather well, I must say. At least they are more aware of their actions affecting the others. It was nice to hear Rose's change in attitude with Bella. Figured they made a step further, yet still nice to read it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Carlisle was the perfect decision, if you ask my opinion. Otherwise, they'd be arguing on longer about Stephenie's decision, than Bella's dream. Funny how you pretty much captured all the thoughts, of all the women out there, about the Cullen men. Good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Is this whole office visit still part of Rose and Bella's plan? Or, is this part the real thing? Confused . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
I really liked that Rose was kind to Bella in this one. Nice picnic . . . and she let her eat first . . . before launching into her plan. Jasper taking the fall for things he didn't do, after all the horrible things he did do, was perfect. Poor Carlisle . . . let hope they fix this in the car ride over there.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Poor Bella . . . a dream she never would've had if it weren't for Jasper abusing his ability yet again. He'll never learn. I did laugh at Bella shuddering at the thoughts of the other men with their shirts off.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Good try Bella . . . too bad Alice thwarted everyone. Carlisle gets to tell Dr. Dover that Jasper sucks at homework. He's failed miserably and it's only been four hours so far.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
I thought that Jasper was supposed to be sharing his feelings with everyone, not abusing his gift, which is the reason he's in therapy. Odd. And, Edward deciding to kiss Bella after she answered his questions, was him making a decision . . . even if it was what Bella would've chosen.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Okay, this chapter made me realize that all of these chapters so far, were on big long session. I misunderstood and thought they were all separate ones. Wondering why nobody was getting any better. Now I get it and this was just day one the whole last four chapters. Makes more sense in how they were not getting any better.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Nobody is getting anywhere in this at all. Well no, that's not right. They are hating each other more and more with each session. At this point, it may be better for the whole lot of them to run in separate directions with their mates. Meet up again in another decade . . . or, century.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Rosalie is getting much worse and she's still the bitchiest, self-centered Rosalie ever. Bella, Esme and Carlisle all seem to be the only ones that actually care if this works or not. Onto the boys . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Although it was funny to see through the doctor's eyes, it was a complete repeat of the last chapter :(
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Very clever of Edward to shift all the blame through to everyone else. However, that doesn't help him deal with a damn bit of it. Your Rosalie is one of the bitchiest Rosalie's I've read here in the fandom. Good luck fixing her. Still an interesting route to take with a story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
There should really be a vampire family therapist for vampires. Seriously, that should be a thing in this fandom. I'm very intrigued with the idea of this.
8,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »