Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Future-Doctor chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
its really funny. ive even got some of my friends to start reading it.
arisaswordheart chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
I'm not sure I caught the inside joke... O.o but I did find the chapter very funny.

Sorry about all the ... editing stuff before... I have a tendency to do that. D; I don't know about the Home Shopping Network and so on, by the way... but I think I can guess. ;)

Now how about the session with the guys? xD;
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MARRIAGE FOR SEX, THE EATING DISORDER AND THE I MIGHT EAT YOU BECAUSE IM SO HUNGRY. LMAO. update soon!
MzJes chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Oh my I think I busted a gut! That was hilarious! And an idea for a new story, The Cullens on Jerry Springer, lmao. I seriously cant wait till the next chapter!
Jealous Much chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMG i loved this chapter its so funny. I dont want to mess with rosalie ever. Lol she has to 'vomit' out the apple again or itll just sit there for the rest of eternity. Great writing. Love it!
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
You are awesome! I laughed a lot with this one! Keep up the great writing! Poor Alice and Bella's hair! That was probably one of the most intense therapy meetings I think could ever happen. Go you. Keep it up!
Sayuri Moriwa chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was so great!

I have to show my Mom this since she IS a marital/family therapist. All of this sound so much like jokes she and the rest of my family makes! She would definaly enjoy this! I just have to get her to read the Twilight series first... *starts ploting*
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Yeah new story for me to read! This sounds good!

oh oh! And you said on your profile that if we wrote something funny that we should let you know...I wrote something funny!...

Or I hope it's funny! Check it out if you have time!
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
wow that was good
PlatinumPeach chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
that was hilarious!

can't wait for the next chapter

I have an iPod touch so I can read on the go i read this at outback

My family is likE what r u laughing at

Please hurry with the next chapter

Peach
DaniPeti chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg i love it!

please update soon i want to read what the boys say!
wiccanwillowrose8 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
let me guess the inside joke was the apple on the cover? I was lol the whole time...seriously can I have your permission to paint "your clothes are heating the homeless" on a t shirt that was so funny. I loved the my name is alice bit and was practically choking when bella accused rosalie of having an eating disorder. and emmett's imputwith esme outside was great. way to go, another great chapter!
writer jordan chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
ahh that was freakin hilarious. it really brightened my day, cuase i got hit with soccer balls earlier in pe. oh, now i feel lots better
What I wanna BE chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was so Funny i can't wait for The next chapter!
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
lol, that was awesome! Bella was a bit ooc but thats what made it really funny and good! lol, the river people? Hahaha, oh yeah you won't believe what I just got assigned at school! I have to take care of these two 'babies' over the weekend for my Home-ec class! They're actually just eggs but the teacher is taking it VERY seriously! Lol, I hope my eggs don't get kidnapped or attacked by a racoon like in 'Parenting Skills 101' XD Update this soon please! :)
8,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 517 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 537 .. Last Next »