Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
GoodByexx chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I couldn't stop laughing! Seriously the whole way through that chapter, you have more than earned your place on my faves. I'm just wondering...will Dr. Dover ever find out about the "incest"? That would be hilarious, especisally if he caught them at an intimate moment.I would PAY to see his face. Though you are the FANTABULOUS author so I guess I'll just have to wiat and see waht your strange and and hilarious mind concocts next! please update soon!
epona04 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Absol brilliant, i loved the eating disorder, it was genius!
tnme chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
omg...its even funnier from the doc's perspective :D

these things made me laugh so much:

-emmett on steroids! lol :D

-when the doc described edward as controling, having mood swings, and being biPolar

-the doc saying alice has adhd! lol :D

-bella is a sex addict! LOL D

-jasper is a murderer

-edward and rosalie have a "explosive relationship"

-emmett and rosalie/alice and jasper are "very close"

LOL

keep up the good work! :D
tnme chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
this is so funny!

i loved how everyone pointed at Edward when the doctor asked who to start with...oh Edward and all of his problems! :D

great job :D
AssassinedAngel chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Eep. I love this. Very funny. The Cullens really do have issues. I never thought about it that way before .

There are some minor errors though :]
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I was wondering when the cullen family would crack :-)

I love your story! PLEASE write more - its already got me hooked..

very nice work, hope you continue with it.
kemolski chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
ME LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
tnme chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg this is really funny

i loved the whole scene when carlisle announced what he was doing and everyones reactions :D
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the idea of driving the Cullens...and Bella into therapy. You are a genius! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!
Old Michelle chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE your stories! They just keep getting better and better. Please keep writing, or else I won't know what else to read until Breaking Dawn comes out!
ceh92 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
really good! Cant wait for the next one!
amarishhh chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
That was really, really good. I'm ecstatic! Can't wait for the next one. :] I loved Stephenie as the receptionist.. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Yay, you're writing a new story! Sounds like a good start, so far. I've just got one suggestion, though; changing POV a lot tends to get really confusing as stories progress, so if I were you, I'd try not to do it too often. If you have a set patern to it, then it would be fine (ex: Carlisle pov, two chapters; Dr. Dover pov, one chapter).

On a different note, very funny. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm712 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Write more now! Love your story!
Tara's folly chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Poor Dr. Dover (still laughing over the name) - of course he was bound to be confused and come to some wrong conclusions...He wasn't trained for it and he's never encountered anything as strangely complex as this...lol

I am loving it just as much as Parenting 101...It makes the time at work go by so much faster.. Thanks!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 517 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 537 .. Last Next »