Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
yayme2012 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
laughed at all of it...

i was just sitting in my living room reading this, and my friends thought i suddenly went insane...

it would be so funny if dr. dover asked if edward was sexually repressed.

sy300 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ahahahahah! -dies laughing-

This made my day. I love your story to itty bitty pieces.
angstar54 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i'm not sure if i caught the joke or not but this whole chappy was extraordinarily funny! i am basically speechless!
Blair Cullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
ItsTooLateNow chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I would love to know ur imside joke, but, sadley, i cant. ( So i havent laughed that hard in a long time, ok so your last chapter hasnt been that long ago! I LOVE IT! I cant wait for the boys. I think that after the boys, they should go home and we get to see there reactions to stuff the others said about them BRING ON THE FIGHTING! PLease update soon!
twilight lover girl 101 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
so funny update again soon plz
lhotshot83 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh my god that was funny
topaz addiction chapter 4 . 11/15/2007

I absolutely LOVE this!

The Cullens in group tharepy.. who'd have thunk?

Update soon please!
BriDorkovitch chapter 4 . 11/15/2007

I laughed so hard when I read the part about the apple 8'D

This chapter was really good, and I can't wait to hear about the guys! SERIOULSY!
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ha Ha! Rosalie has an eating disorder! I know how that feels to be accused of having one! By everyone at school! But I don't! (TEAR)
Thissiteislame chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Yes! I was SO excited when you updated (I've been waiting very impatiently for this update and will be waiting even MORE impatiently for the next update)! OMG, I thought I was going to die of laughter when Bella told Dr. D about Rosalie's "eating disorder". That was really just too funny. I can't wait for the guys' turn!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ha! That was so lol funny! I loved it! The group hug part was really funny! PLEASE put up a new chapter soon! I want to see how it goes with the boys! ; )
I Luv Pepper chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Your going to do this in Dr. Dovers pov right? Cause I would love to see what he thinks of all this! It is so funny! Update soon PLEASE!
Moonchild101713 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I laughed. Oh and was it funny. But, apple in the hair? That made me crack up. was right and wrong in the vegetarian thing! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the hilarious chapter!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
again - absolutly hilarious!

definitly one of my favorite stories..I cant wait for the guys session!

write as fast as you can )
8,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 517 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 537 .. Last Next »