Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
sock monkeys chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OH MY GOSH! SO FUNNY! I LOVE IT. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (gaspes for breath) UPDATE
bloodredeclipse chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I laughed my butt off like I normally do with your chapters! May I ask what kind of songs you listen to? I can't wait until next chapter with the men!
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I loved your numerous insude jokes! But I think Edward should do something to Rosalie as payback for what she did to Bella. IDK i just think of Edward as the overprotective type. ]
Mcaz chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
hahaha ...o what?oyeai'msupposetobecommenting!...just let me pick myself off the floor from my recent laughing fit...*sighs to calm down* all right im ready: that. was. halarious.

hehe can't wait for the next chapter
SheWhoLovesAllCullenMen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This is hilarious! Poor Bella and Alice, they'll have to get Rose back!
RockstarLife chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Very funny! I like it a lot! so I got 2 more of my friends to go with us to theraphy! LOL! jk although I think one of them really does need theraphy to get over her Edward obsession. anyway fantastic job on this hilarious (sp) story! just for writting this you get a bigger smiley face than I normally give! LOL! :-D and it has a nose! :-D
dazzle1901 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
please update soon! this was hilarious! i can't wait for the next chapter!
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I don't get the inside jokes but I will try and this chapter was still funny! I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon!
Jasper-Alice-Forever chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
o my god, rose has a eating disorder,funny, i can't belive rose did that to their hair. can't wait for the boys session.

plz update soon
Gustariana chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ok I think I need something to wipe the spit from the monitor I am laughing so hard.. this line killed me.. too much!

"He may as well have asked us to dance naked in the moonlight with him because it wouldn't have shocked us more! I gasped, Alice screamed, and Rosalie threw the remains of the apple at the door."

My husband thinks I am insane because of how I am laughing.. he has no idea what I am reading..

Your stories rock, I always end up laughing so much.. love it.. keep that awesome mind of yours churning out lines like that and I'll read your stuff forever..
x3Kiome chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
LOVE IT!
InTheDeadSilence chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Absolutely Brilliant.

will Rosalie ever accept Bella...?

i can't wait to read the boys session...:]
AmberLocke chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
that was hillarious! the vegitarian part made me laugh so hard i had trouble breathing! please keep updating!
WhoDatWTF chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
hilarious! absolutely hilarious! it's such a nice break to stop my stupid hours of homework and read one of your stories!

I can't wait to hear the boys!
smile for the paparazzi chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OH MY CARLISLE! this story is genious! i couldnt stop laughing! please update soon!
8,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 517 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 537 .. Last Next »