Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
leechlover chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Oh, by far the funniest chapter yet! HILARIOUS! Love this one!
sounds of music chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS HILLARIOUS! I laughed so hard, that I feel out of my chair!

I loved the part about Rosalie's "eating disorder"

And the fact that Alice tackled Esme.

And the apple juice in their hair.

And Dr. Dover's comment about him being in the hug was against the law, it was amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter, this is my favorite story! Please post again SOON!
penguinsleddings chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HA HA HA! I loved it! Buzzy of the River People... Shopping Addicts... poor Ben Dover.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i caught the apple one but i dont know about the other ones... update again soon please! heehee love this story!
aaeris17 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg this is the funniest thing I have ever read! please I cannot WAIT to read the guys' session!

btw you made me laugh out loud in the library...i dont think i should read fanfiction for procrastination
MyTwilightRomance chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
another wonderful chapter. I always wondered what Alice did with Bella's clothes...she should be happy they're heating the River People! :)
kemolski chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Bookworm365 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Oh my god.

That was downright hilarious!

I choked on my brownie..

Update soon,
roflmort chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Update soon!

Very funny. ]
saranicole chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
That was so great! :) Holy COW.
anaryon chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Apple juice...doesn't that stain? Poor Alice, poor Bella!

I love your stories, they always cheer me up so much!

Great chapter!

Good Luck.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
“Doctor Dover, my name is Alice Cullen and I am a shopping addict.” She hung her head in shame.

Shoppers Anonymous! lol
All.The.RageR chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh lord that was too funny.

i laughed so ridiculously hard, especially with the apple lol

you know how much i love your stories. update again soon?
La-Garce-Fille chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
-dies- XD

OMG. The apple-hair. And the homeless people. And all the accusations! -dies again-

Friggin hilarious.

Update soon! I wanna see what happens with the boys! :D

-LGF ;)
Niamh929 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I have to tell you ... everyday when I get my story alert updates in my email and I see one of yours I save it til last. Like when you are a little kid you would save the best part of dinner for the very end. Well babe, you are the dessert. I love this story. I was laughing out loud!

- Niamh