Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ha! That was so lol funny! I loved it! The group hug part was really funny! PLEASE put up a new chapter soon! I want to see how it goes with the boys! ; )
I Luv Pepper chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Your going to do this in Dr. Dovers pov right? Cause I would love to see what he thinks of all this! It is so funny! Update soon PLEASE!
Moonchild101713 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I laughed. Oh and was it funny. But, apple in the hair? That made me crack up. was right and wrong in the vegetarian thing! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the hilarious chapter!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
again - absolutly hilarious!

definitly one of my favorite stories..I cant wait for the guys session!

write as fast as you can )
wishiwazbella chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
lol. this waz so funny. i waz lol,ing the entire time.
x.o.kylie.x.o chapter 4 . 11/15/2007

i have never laughed so hard at one story.

wow funniest thing of my life!

i cant wait for the boys next oh emmett im so excited to see what hes gunna do!
germanAkice chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
well i don't know what the temperature is whrere you live but in Germany it's freaking cold at the moment and i'm allready at the beginning of a slight cold that won't probably leave untill winter is over but you made me laugh so hard that i really started coughing really hard! i only wonder that my mom didn't show up to ask if i was ok!

so the chapter was great!

write more so that i have something to distract myself with when my workexperience programm is boring!

P.S.: what happend to the close and loving realtionship between Bella and Alice? but maybe therapy changes people...
OoOnikkyOoO chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I. Loved. It. This is my favorite story. Ever.
vamp926 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Does your brilliant mind have no end? _
luvvampluvdog chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HiLaRiOuS and bRiLlIaNt!
12brady chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
LMAO! This has to be the most HILARIOUS chapter in fanfiction I have ever read. Every time I would finally shut up and stop laughing, I'd read two more sentences and I'd be off again. I have no idea how you come up with these ideas. They're so funny and creative.

Alice is a shopping addict. Even funnier was Rosalie's eating disorder! LOL! THE APPLE! I cracked up as soon as Dr. Dover asked for the apple. Buzzy and the River People! Hilarious. I love how confused Dr. Dover is whenever they're talking about anything that could potentially give their vampire secret away. The ways the girls cover up for that is hysterical. The Cullens are strict vegetarians...LMAO! I loved Emmett's input: "Go get her Bella!" Too funny.

This is extremely well-written. Will Dr. Dover question Rosalie, the "sexual deviant?" Imagine how uncomfortable he would be with that...that would be hilarious.

THE BOYS! Wow, I can't wait for this one. Jasper is probably going to make everything so complicated by twisting emotions. I'm guessing Edward will be furious (with a little help from Jasper). And what if Jasper sends waves of lust in Emmett's direction? That would be weird, yet entertaining. I wonder how many things they'll break. Again, you are the most talented writer ever, and update before I stop laughing (that might take a while, so I guess you COULD take your time, BUT PLEASE DON'T)!
AimingHigh chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Oh man that was great. I have to remind myself to only read your stories within the comforts of my own home, because I almost exploded from trying to contain my laughter.

I loved Alice's admittance to being a shopaholic. Having her trying to buy a rotisserie oven was a great rock-bottom for her.

Bella's revenge on Rosalie was perfect, especially with the rest of the family listening in outside.

I'll be waiting to see what the boys have in store.
truelovefan4life chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I loved Rosalie's 'eating disorder' and Bella's reason for marrying Edward. And Emmett cheering outside. I love your story! I can't wait to read what happens with the guys!
elleminnowpee chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I still love it!

I didn't cath the inside jokes, but I laughed all the same. I can't wait for the boys turn!
loves2readlots chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
lol i lve it update soon
8,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »