Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
“Doctor Dover, my name is Alice Cullen and I am a shopping addict.” She hung her head in shame.

Shoppers Anonymous! lol
All.The.RageR chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh lord that was too funny.

i laughed so ridiculously hard, especially with the apple lol

you know how much i love your stories. update again soon?
La-Garce-Fille chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
-dies- XD

OMG. The apple-hair. And the homeless people. And all the accusations! -dies again-

Friggin hilarious.

Update soon! I wanna see what happens with the boys! :D

-LGF ;)
Niamh929 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I have to tell you ... everyday when I get my story alert updates in my email and I see one of yours I save it til last. Like when you are a little kid you would save the best part of dinner for the very end. Well babe, you are the dessert. I love this story. I was laughing out loud!

- Niamh
UrDadSaidICouldntUseTheDoor chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg! im cracking us so bad that my brother is threatening to send me to therapy!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxzy chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i so LOVE your story. i just couldn't stop laughing :D!
Insert Something Creative Here chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
OMG HILARIOUS

I love it!

Write more soon! You might not want to have them reveal so much about being vampires, though.
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Lol! Best chapter ever! Loved it! Though I couldn't laugh very hard because I'm kind of ground from in internet and I'm scretetly on it...sh, don't let my parents...awesome chapter! Update soon!
Akira43 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Yay! Anohter chapter, and more laughing! Ah, that was most certainly refreshing after a long day. I think the funniest part was was you said that "poor Dr. Dover's head was about to explode," which instantly brought on tons of laughter. See, when ever I see/hear/read the word explode, I crack up, imaging the object that is exploding turning into a werewolf. Once one of my friends pointed out that in New Moon, it said that Paul "exploded" into a werewolf. So, the reasoning goes that if when Paul explodes, he turns into a werewolf, then why wouldn'y anything else turn into a werewolf when it explodes? I know, my friends and I are probably the only ones that pay that close attention to the exact wording, but you have to admit that the mental pictures that come along are absolutely hilarious!

Are you planning on doing this chapter in Dr. Dover's point of view as well, or just move onto the boy's session? Personally I think that you could just move on, since a lot of Dr. Dover's toughts are already expressed in this chapter, but whatever.

When Edward and Carlisle came back, how did they know that the session was almost over? Oh...wait... the time limit. Sorry, Forgot about that. Did Jasper go with them? And if he did, did he leave because of the emotions or what?

The only part that really confused me was, whose hand pushed Bella and Alice forward? Was it Rosalies? Because why would she try to force them into the group hug if it only meant that the hug was actually going to happen? Or was she planning on just roping Bella and Alice into it and leaving herself out? Anyways, sorry about all of the questions, I seem to be in a very curious mood. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out (Well, actually, I suppose I can, but you get what I'm saying, right?)- even just the topic sounds funny on its own!
roflmort chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Dr. Ben Dover! Hahaha!

I didn't get it at first, but then I said it out loud and laughed so hard. ]
mcrplzzED chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
homeless river people xDD

your stories are my absolute favorite!

please update soon [:
CullenLove chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HAHAHA evil Rose !

Love it !

Poor Bella

I can't wait to see the boys meeting and what will happen with Edward

Make him stubborn and moody :P

And make him get angry
Crossy chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMGOMCOMGOMC! This is great - laughing my head off! do the boys then please do some chapters from the doctors point of veiw - they were really good! loving it!
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
thatwas a rlly funny chapter! cant wait to see how the boys do!

update son!

IloveEdward
010010101000101101010 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I didn't get the inside joke. :( But I did laugh when they called Rosalie an anerexic
8,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »