Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
bloodybrill chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OH MY JASPER! I was laughing so hard! I don't know who's more suicidal, Bella or the Doc. Can't wait for the next chapter!
me888 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg that was freakin hilarious! u have to update asap because i can only imagine what the guys are going to say

CullenLove chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
YAY new story !
bellarina chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
well that was just freakin hilarious! i dont know what was funnier, poor shopaholic alice buying a rotisserie or rosalie having an "eating disorder." let's face it , although bella isnt marrying him strictly for sex it is a nice benefit rofl. and hm wonder what book stephenie was reading? tim and shay? of course leave it to emmett to get some good lines in as usual :D
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Oh my god, when he told Stepohanie to bring him an apple, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair! Seriously! My mom thinks I've went insane... Ah well!

Yeah, it's kind of sad that these guys could put Jerry Springer to same.
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
haha. this is so funny! i love it! i can't WAIT to read the boy's.
Lindsey8907 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
I am so glad you decided to do a chapter in the doctors POV - it adds even more humor to the story when I am able to read what the doctor is thinking during the therapy sessions.

I love the reactions that you wrote for the doctor. They would seem very realistic if one did not know of the Cullens secret. Fantastic job!

Thanks for the chapter, and I can't wait to read more,

Obsessed over Twilight
My.Personal.Lullaby chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Alice's admittance of her addiction- priceless! (there really ARE some things that money can't buy xD)I can't wait to see what Jasper does with the emotions while the good doctor is grilling Edward on his "suicidal tendancies". for my mental health (or more aptly said, lack of it)please PLEASE update soon!
Starlitexoxo chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Hahaha. Very funny. I can't believe all the reviews already. Congratulations. Update soon!
keepingthepeace chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
hug it out... i love entourage! this was great! i cant wait to see all the teasing and personal torture in the next chapter!
ohxmyxria chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Hysterical! Rolling on the floor funny! Oh, Rosalie the anorexic knocks ADHD Alice right out of the ring. And Sexually depraved Bella... Ah, too much. Too much for me. ]
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was really funny ) I laughed so many times, I finally compose my self and then i read something else and I start to laugh again.. Great job :)
Nayame chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Very nice chapter ;) Theoretically, you could write a "what the doc thinks"-chapter after each normal chapter ;) You don't need to, that was just a thought .-
EdwardPlusPandasEqualMe chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HAHAHAHA! You made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see if Jasper will distort everyone's feelings in the guy session.
BedHeadWildSexHair chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh the tension is thick in there!update again soon please
8,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »