Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
EdwardPlusPandasEqualMe chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HAHAHAHA! You made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see if Jasper will distort everyone's feelings in the guy session.
BedHeadWildSexHair chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh the tension is thick in there!update again soon please
atrev chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
LOL!

soo funny!

I love Rosalie :D

XOX Chloe
bitmeplease chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMG! wonderfull! i love it. i look for your updates everyday now. I can't wait to see what happens when the boys have their hour.
Im.Just.Like.Me chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HA! Update soon. Cant wait.
topazeyelover chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg more please! ]
SpotlessRose chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
My family now think I'm even more insane than I normally am

I keep bursting out laughing they came in to see what was so funny

I finally managed to compose myself and said Rose has an eating disorder

and then I burst out laughing again

brilliant chapter

keep writing

XxBloodRedSnowWhitexX
blondie121 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg this is so funny it sounds like somthing me and my siblings would do considering we are all teenagers and there is 8 of us not including me...lol it made mw laugh alot
Dr. Cullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
that was so funny, i laughed at everything, my sister was looking at me all funny and stuff, that just made me laugh more, then my mom told me to be quiet, then i stopped, but until then i was laughing like a maniac
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This was so funny!
CoryMichael chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I'm seriously going to get fired if I keep reading your stories at work. I can make excuses fast enough for all the laughing coming out of my office. Great work, I love it.
Achaya chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was funny! So funny, it made my arm hurt! (I had to get bloodwork done. Ouch.) :-)
twilightscallingme chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Haha - that was a brilliant chapter. I think my favorite part was where Bella exclaimed that Rose (obviously) has an eating disorder. HAHA. :-) I really enjoyed this chapter.
GoodByexx chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I couldn't stop laughing! Seriously the whole way through that chapter, you have more than earned your place on my faves. I'm just wondering...will Dr. Dover ever find out about the "incest"? That would be hilarious, especisally if he caught them at an intimate moment.I would PAY to see his face. Though you are the FANTABULOUS author so I guess I'll just have to wiat and see waht your strange and and hilarious mind concocts next! please update soon!
epona04 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Absol brilliant, i loved the eating disorder, it was genius!
8,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 522 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 542 .. Last Next »