Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
CullenLove chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HAHAHA evil Rose !

Love it !

Poor Bella

I can't wait to see the boys meeting and what will happen with Edward

Make him stubborn and moody :P

And make him get angry~
Crossy chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMGOMCOMGOMC! This is great - laughing my head off! do the boys then please do some chapters from the doctors point of veiw - they were really good! loving it!
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
thatwas a rlly funny chapter! cant wait to see how the boys do!

update son!

~IloveEdward~
010010101000101101010 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I didn't get the inside joke. :( But I did laugh when they called Rosalie an anerexic
shopaholicmz chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
haha im never going to look at apples or eat disorders the same again
LeighK81 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Haha. Alice giving Bella's clothes to the homeless people for heat.
Kiku-chan214 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Everyone hates the home shopping network...

I BOUGHT TWILIGHT FINALLY! Well...mom bought it for me...but still. You have kids, you understand ]

I LOVE it so far! It HILARIOUS how Edward is all like' "You shouldn't be near me but lets be friends!"

I can't help but smile and giggle ]

I just got to the part where she meets Jacob at the party at the beach. I cant wait to finish it!

Anyways, the chapter was wonderful! Lovin' the antics and bickering and hoplessness.

Update soon.

Kiku!
she is brighter chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i loved bellas comeback...lmao. loved it!

\\amy\\
ilovealexrider chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Loved It!

ilovealexrider
CullenLove chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Hahaha !

Edward is like Peter Pan !

LOVED IT!
bloodybrill chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OH MY JASPER! I was laughing so hard! I don't know who's more suicidal, Bella or the Doc. Can't wait for the next chapter!
me888 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg that was freakin hilarious! u have to update asap because i can only imagine what the guys are going to say

CullenLove chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
YAY new story !
bellarina chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
well that was just freakin hilarious! i dont know what was funnier, poor shopaholic alice buying a rotisserie or rosalie having an "eating disorder." let's face it , although bella isnt marrying him strictly for sex it is a nice benefit rofl. and hm wonder what book stephenie was reading? tim and shay? of course leave it to emmett to get some good lines in as usual :D
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Oh my god, when he told Stepohanie to bring him an apple, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair! Seriously! My mom thinks I've went insane... Ah well!

Yeah, it's kind of sad that these guys could put Jerry Springer to same.
8,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 524 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 544 .. Last Next »