Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
writer jordan chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
wild guess here, but did you name the secratary after stephenie meyer?
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this is a review for all 3 chapters so far...that was so freaking hilarious! i busted up laughing! this story is deffinetly going to rivile your last one...please update soon!
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I liked this one! Dr. Dover's POV was really a nice touch. It was fun to read his thoughts on all of the Cullens and what they said. Poor Edward had to hear it all. Keep up the good work!
Thissiteislame chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
hahahaha. Hilarious! I feel so bad for Dr. Dover. He has no idea what he was getting himself into...Oh yes, before I forget, I got my friend to start reading this story. She's a newly aquired Twilight obsesser, and she says "i finished the therapy thing..lol big time...it was so funny! i was dying." Anyways, total greatness. I am SO excited for the next chapter! I was waiting ALL DAY for an update. I swear, you write the funniest Twilight stuff ever. Usually it's hard to find someone (like you) that can write hilarious Twilight fanfics while keeping the grammer, spelling, etc in check. Also, I appreciate that you write in character. OOC writing drives me crazy! So good job!
12brady chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Oh, wow...poor Dr. Dover. He's going to need couseling because of the Cullens. Maybe I'm just denser than normal today and didn't catch it, but what was Rosalie thinking at Edward when she smiled? Gosh, everyone's being to MEAN (except for Esme and Carlisle, of course). Lol, I liked Stephenie's reaction when Dr. Dover said Carlisle was coming. I wonder what conclusions Dr. Dover is coming to about the Cullens. I'd like to see this from Edward's point of view since this chapter was about his issues. Wow, this is HILARIOUS. Again, getting strange looks from my mom when I crack up randomly. I don't know how you think of these ideas, but I'm so glad you do! Great chapter; can't wait for more!
PlatinumPeach chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
hilarious.

absolutely crazy.

Are you going to have just a little bella and edward fluff?

its always nice..

is this story going to be as long as your last?

have a fantastic day!

-Peach

ps my friends and i want to know what you do for a living or what type of education you have had.

we all think your an excellent writer!
Reaching Out chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
OMG! This is as good as Parenting101 or better... Yep better! I love all of your storys Vampires in Vagas was interesting too
La-Garce-Fille chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
"...this was easily the most dysfunctional family I had ever encountered in my limited years in practice."

Something tells me that Doc ain't seen nothing yet! XD

Update soon.

-LGF ;)
DaniPeti chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
omg! love it!

please update soon
Saris Yui chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is funny I almost died laughing I can't wait for more. Good job.

Saris Yui
x3Kiome chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Heh..Heh...Dr..ben...dover...hahaha.I couldn't stop giggling for like 10 miunutes. Man oh man, I love the new story! It's awesome! Hope you continue it fast!
bellarina chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Like Carlisle said ... 7 vamps and one human in family therapy! wow this should be fun.

:)'
chaous2000 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
wow very interesting...almost a repeat of last but very interesting being in the head of Dr. Dover...love it! keep em coming!
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
i finally got the chance to read this story..and i LOVE it!

it is just too funny...poor doc. this is probablly the most messed up family he has ever seen [

HE might just need counseling after this...lol...
penguinsleddings chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
HA! I LOVED IT! Update soon!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 524 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 544 .. Last Next »