Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
kemolski chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
tnme chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg this is really funny

i loved the whole scene when carlisle announced what he was doing and everyones reactions :D
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the idea of driving the Cullens...and Bella into therapy. You are a genius! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!
Old Michelle chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE your stories! They just keep getting better and better. Please keep writing, or else I won't know what else to read until Breaking Dawn comes out!
ceh92 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
really good! Cant wait for the next one!
amarishhh chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
That was really, really good. I'm ecstatic! Can't wait for the next one. :] I loved Stephenie as the receptionist.. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Yay, you're writing a new story! Sounds like a good start, so far. I've just got one suggestion, though; changing POV a lot tends to get really confusing as stories progress, so if I were you, I'd try not to do it too often. If you have a set patern to it, then it would be fine (ex: Carlisle pov, two chapters; Dr. Dover pov, one chapter).

On a different note, very funny. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm712 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Write more now! Love your story!
Tara's folly chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Poor Dr. Dover (still laughing over the name) - of course he was bound to be confused and come to some wrong conclusions...He wasn't trained for it and he's never encountered anything as strangely complex as

I am loving it just as much as Parenting 101...It makes the time at work go by so much faster.. Thanks!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
UPDATE! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH!update asap! This story mever fails to make me fall over laughing! UPDATE! pls! another brilliant story!
Future-Doctor chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was really good, i love all your stories!
Sayuri Moriwa chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Hi! I'm relatively new to but my roommate and I have been very much enjoying Parenting Skills 101 over the last few weeks and now Family Therapy as well! I felt that by now we owed it to you to say thanks, and keep up the excellent work. We can't stop laughing over here!
arisaswordheart chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
'Stephenie' oh... xDD; And a vampire book. xD

Cold hands... O.O;; *sweats* Control issues. Another group of Twilight critics just punched the air. xD; And the rest... in fact, I think they'll throw a party now. O.o Oh yeah, Edward can read what he's thinking. xD Ahah. And he's the only one who know what that guy's thinking.

Yes, he is going to live forever, but Dr Dover wouldnt know that. -_-; By the way, 'his attempted suicide' not 'his suicide'. He hasn't committed it yet. xD

Confused guy, xD; This is great. xDD
arisaswordheart chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Chapter 1:

You might like to keep Rosalie's nail filing to a minimum. They won't grow back. ;P

Pfft. Edward's issues. xD There's a whole thread of Twilight Critiqe to support that.. xD; Not to mention that they have mentioned he needs mental help more than once. xD;

Chapter 2:

Ah, growling. xD

*blinks* Hmm... . Edward 'rofl'? ; They suddenly seem very connected all of a sudden. xD

"They both shook their heads yes" - you nod when you say yes. Just so you know.

xDD They're having their little fight in front of the doctor... *grins hugely* "taking him of guard" - I think that was supposed to be 'off'. Made me confused for a little bit.

xDD They're spilling all their secrets now... well, in a way... a confusing way for Dr. Dover, definitely. It /will/ take a while. xD
bellarina chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
omg i love the doctors pov on this. he is totally clueless but quite insightful about edward and bella lol. oh yeah and let me guess what receptionist stephenie was reading...twilight, new moon or eclipse? hm... loved it and can't wait to see what a little more therapy does for the cullens/hales. i bet by the time we are done here doc ben dover is gonna be the one who needs a little therapy haha
8,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 524 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 544 .. Last Next »