Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
tnme chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
omg...its even funnier from the doc's perspective :D

these things made me laugh so much:

-emmett on steroids! lol :D

-when the doc described edward as controling, having mood swings, and being biPolar

-the doc saying alice has adhd! lol :D

-bella is a sex addict! LOL D

-jasper is a murderer

-edward and rosalie have a "explosive relationship"

-emmett and rosalie/alice and jasper are "very close"

keep up the good work! :D
tnme chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
this is so funny!

i loved how everyone pointed at Edward when the doctor asked who to start with...oh Edward and all of his problems! :D

great job :D
AssassinedAngel chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Eep. I love this. Very funny. The Cullens really do have issues. I never thought about it that way before .

There are some minor errors though :]
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I was wondering when the cullen family would crack :-)

I love your story! PLEASE write more - its already got me hooked..

very nice work, hope you continue with it.
kemolski chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
tnme chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg this is really funny

i loved the whole scene when carlisle announced what he was doing and everyones reactions :D
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the idea of driving the Cullens...and Bella into therapy. You are a genius! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!
Old Michelle chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE your stories! They just keep getting better and better. Please keep writing, or else I won't know what else to read until Breaking Dawn comes out!
ceh92 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
really good! Cant wait for the next one!
amarishhh chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
That was really, really good. I'm ecstatic! Can't wait for the next one. :] I loved Stephenie as the receptionist.. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
One-Girl Wrecking Machine chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Yay, you're writing a new story! Sounds like a good start, so far. I've just got one suggestion, though; changing POV a lot tends to get really confusing as stories progress, so if I were you, I'd try not to do it too often. If you have a set patern to it, then it would be fine (ex: Carlisle pov, two chapters; Dr. Dover pov, one chapter).

On a different note, very funny. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm712 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Write more now! Love your story!
Tara's folly chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Poor Dr. Dover (still laughing over the name) - of course he was bound to be confused and come to some wrong conclusions...He wasn't trained for it and he's never encountered anything as strangely complex as

I am loving it just as much as Parenting 101...It makes the time at work go by so much faster.. Thanks!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
UPDATE! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH!update asap! This story mever fails to make me fall over laughing! UPDATE! pls! another brilliant story!
Future-Doctor chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was really good, i love all your stories!
8,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 525 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 545 .. Last Next »