Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was really funny ) I laughed so many times, I finally compose my self and then i read something else and I start to laugh again.. Great job :)
Nayame chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Very nice chapter ;) Theoretically, you could write a "what the doc thinks"-chapter after each normal chapter ;) You don't need to, that was just a thought .-
EdwardPlusPandasEqualMe chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HAHAHAHA! You made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see if Jasper will distort everyone's feelings in the guy session.
BedHeadWildSexHair chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
oh the tension is thick in there!update again soon please
atrev chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
LOL!

soo funny!

I love Rosalie :D

XOX Chloe
bitmeplease chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMG! wonderfull! i love it. i look for your updates everyday now. I can't wait to see what happens when the boys have their hour.
Im.Just.Like.Me chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
HA! Update soon. Cant wait.
topazeyelover chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg more please! ]
SpotlessRose chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
My family now think I'm even more insane than I normally am

I keep bursting out laughing they came in to see what was so funny

I finally managed to compose myself and said Rose has an eating disorder

and then I burst out laughing again

brilliant chapter

keep writing

XxBloodRedSnowWhitexX
blondie121 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
omg this is so funny it sounds like somthing me and my siblings would do considering we are all teenagers and there is 8 of us not including me...lol it made mw laugh alot
Dr. Cullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
that was so funny, i laughed at everything, my sister was looking at me all funny and stuff, that just made me laugh more, then my mom told me to be quiet, then i stopped, but until then i was laughing like a maniac
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This was so funny!
CoryMichael chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I'm seriously going to get fired if I keep reading your stories at work. I can make excuses fast enough for all the laughing coming out of my office. Great work, I love it.
Achaya chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was funny! So funny, it made my arm hurt! (I had to get bloodwork done. Ouch.) :-)
twilightscallingme chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Haha - that was a brilliant chapter. I think my favorite part was where Bella exclaimed that Rose (obviously) has an eating disorder. HAHA. :-) I really enjoyed this chapter.
8,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 525 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 545 .. Last Next »