Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Dr. Cullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
that was so funny, i laughed at everything, my sister was looking at me all funny and stuff, that just made me laugh more, then my mom told me to be quiet, then i stopped, but until then i was laughing like a maniac
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
This was so funny!
CoryMichael chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I'm seriously going to get fired if I keep reading your stories at work. I can make excuses fast enough for all the laughing coming out of my office. Great work, I love it.
Achaya chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was funny! So funny, it made my arm hurt! (I had to get bloodwork done. Ouch.) :-)
twilightscallingme chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Haha - that was a brilliant chapter. I think my favorite part was where Bella exclaimed that Rose (obviously) has an eating disorder. HAHA. :-) I really enjoyed this chapter.
GoodByexx chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I couldn't stop laughing! Seriously the whole way through that chapter, you have more than earned your place on my faves. I'm just wondering...will Dr. Dover ever find out about the "incest"? That would be hilarious, especisally if he caught them at an intimate moment.I would PAY to see his face. Though you are the FANTABULOUS author so I guess I'll just have to wiat and see waht your strange and and hilarious mind concocts next! please update soon!
epona04 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Absol brilliant, i loved the eating disorder, it was genius!
tnme chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
omg...its even funnier from the doc's perspective :D

these things made me laugh so much:

-emmett on steroids! lol :D

-when the doc described edward as controling, having mood swings, and being biPolar

-the doc saying alice has adhd! lol :D

-bella is a sex addict! LOL D

-jasper is a murderer

-edward and rosalie have a "explosive relationship"

-emmett and rosalie/alice and jasper are "very close"

LOL

keep up the good work! :D
tnme chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
this is so funny!

i loved how everyone pointed at Edward when the doctor asked who to start with...oh Edward and all of his problems! :D

great job :D
AssassinedAngel chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Eep. I love this. Very funny. The Cullens really do have issues. I never thought about it that way before .

There are some minor errors though :]
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I was wondering when the cullen family would crack :-)

I love your story! PLEASE write more - its already got me hooked..

very nice work, hope you continue with it.
kemolski chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
ME LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
tnme chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg this is really funny

i loved the whole scene when carlisle announced what he was doing and everyones reactions :D
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the idea of driving the Cullens...and Bella into therapy. You are a genius! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!
Old Michelle chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I LOVE your stories! They just keep getting better and better. Please keep writing, or else I won't know what else to read until Breaking Dawn comes out!
8,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 526 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 546 .. Last Next »