Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
RockstarLife chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
yeah, the Cullen's family issues will take a while!

I thought it was ironic in the begining that the receptionist's name is Stephenie and she was reading Dracula/some vampire story VERY ironic! little do they know that 7 vampires just walked in the front door! talk about clueless! :)
I Luv Pepper chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I feel so sorry for him right now...but this is to funny! I just couldn't stop laughing...! Update soon please!
musicgivesmewings chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
luv it! so hilarious. u should make a whole story of mini storys of the cullens messing w/ mike and jessica.
card castles chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This was insightful ;) I really enjoyed this chapter; that therapist has reason to think that that the Cullen family it relatively crazy, the way they acted.

Great job. Update soon.
Luluthia chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OMC! im really excited for this story! the plot line is hilarious! cant wait! ur a great writer!
LiterSkeeter chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is such a great idea for a story. I am soo looking forward to reading. I love hearing this through Carlisle's POV. It is so fasinating. :) Skeeter
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
That is funny i love it it was a really good idea to write it from dover pov
RockstarLife chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
HI! okay this is funny! I can't belive you named the docter Dr. Ben Dover I bet he was teased in school! :) Any theraphist that can fallow that conversation and act like they belive it is an amazing person! (oh and I need theraphy for my Twilight adiction, so do you know Carlisle's theraphist's phone#?

MAYJOR LOL!) I really like your story! :)
moonlight-drinkmyblood chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
ya i love this story alot im in a bit of a depression rigth now so im trying to read something funny and this was funny it was awsome i love it you gotta update more
Jane Wen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
That was a really nice chapter! Great job! please please hurry with the next chapter!
Megan.T.Cullen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is a riot! Update soon please!

I can't wait to read more.
Midgie.onlyYOU chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
haha! i love this, this fanfic is superr funny. love how they argue this idea is pure brilliance ! update soon...

thanks, midgie ]
x.o.kylie.x.o chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Bi-polar for Edward

so funny omg i was laughing so hard for what was going on in the doctors head

amazing! love it!
OoOnikkyOoO chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I LOVE IT! Poor Dr. Ben Dover. This is my all time FAVORITE story. When I have an email, I'm scared to open it in case its Not an update.
My Furry Little Problem chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
absolutely brilliant. I can't stop laughing!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »