Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
RetteMich chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Defiantly loved the reactions of Dr. BENDOVER

haha
shopaholicmz chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i love it. the doctors point of view's so funny. write fast
topazeyelover chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
hurry i want more please ] this is funny too lol poor edward he can hear every thought...and i am never going to therpy(bubble wrap is cheaper...hahaha) lol it seems as though all they do is assume things im not saying you are wrong this is a really good story!cant wait for more

]
Im.Just.Like.Me chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
This is so funny, update soon. LOVE IT!
WishMyBloodSang chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Do I like it? No... Do I love it? YES! This was soo funny! I love that you put the doctors POV in, it makes it that much easier to believe! Please update soon!
bluephoenix73 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
hahahahahahahhahahahhahaX10 oh gosh poor guy he has no idea :D
Achaya chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Very funny! I liked it from Dr. Dover's POV! Maybe you could do some more chapters like this! :-)
Pennyluv chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Just wanted to say how much i love that you made the secretary's name stephenie!

great job so far!
Luna Vaughan chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Nice. That was awesome. Oh, and the Ben Dover thing was very funny. I almost passed out from laughing. You need to put more stuff like that.
iloveTwilight-kk chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
omg omg omg this was so funny i feel so bad for the therapist
XoXtessieXoX chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I love seeing into Dover's mind...at least now i know exactly why Edward was growling...

Controlling...INDEED!

This only continues to make me smile

Update soon

~**.**~
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
hahahaha i totally got the stephanie-romance novel-vampires thing lol excited to see what happens next!
SpotlessRose chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Great idea hearing it from the therapists pov

he will probably need some therapy after dealing with the Cullens!

update soon

XxBloodRedSnowWhitexX
Lindsey8907 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
As always this chapter was very good. I think the story is coming along quite nicely.

Like you, I was also laughing histerically when Edward was laughing about the Ben Dover joke. It is something that I could see him doing, even though he is usually the serious brooding one. It was a very well placed and needed light hearted humor.

And of course Jasper has to have a little fun with his power! I thought that was very funny.

Thanks again for the story,

Obsessed over Twilight
Lindsey8907 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great introductory chapter!

You are right - the characters are slightly OOC, but with the way you wrote the chapter, it seems to fit perfectly.

I noticed that you seemed to give Bella a much smaller part in the story so far. I hope that you will at some point give her a larger role.

I am glad to read Carlisle's POV - it seems like he is forgotten in some stories. He is such a huge dynamic in the Cullen family and it seems important to me to have his thoughts as well as the others. I am so happy that you are writing about Carlisle's thoughts toward Bella almost being his daughter.

I thought this chapter was very well written. You always seem to write the best stories.

Thank you for the new story and I can't wait to read more,

Obsessed over Twilight