Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Akira43 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
HI! Meaning, of course I luaghed! I think I came close to waking up my little brother and sister from laughing so hard... O.o Hey, you used Stephenie's name! And spelled it the same way to! Squee! Sorry, just a bit random. I am very glad that you explained the joke with Dr. Dovers name- I am forever known by my friends as the clueless one, and was sitting here at the computer, all confused and going "huh?" Then you explained it, and I had one of those "Oh. I get it now!" moments. Good luck to Dr. Dover, especially if he had to cancel the next three appointments. But don't people typically go to more than one session anyways? I suppose that it would make sense that it would take this long to get through Edward... aw, geez, Edward's problems being fixed. Gotta go read the next chapter and find out what happens...must...read...
Moonchild101713 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
NEED MORE! NEED IT! PLEASE!

Thanks!
Akira43 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Mwahahahaha! Sorry, feeling strangely evil right now for some reason. Anyways, I'm quite ashamed of myself. I have read everything else you have written, laughed out loud at nearly every bit, and truly enjoyed it yetr I have never managed to fully convince myself to log in and review. I've gotten close, but I haven't. So yes, I should have reviewed, maybe one day I shall go back and re-read everything and review it, but who knows? I'm lazy, and I admit it. There, the first step to solving my laziness problem- admitting I have it.

I love the idea of family therapy. It's also niteresting to read about it from Carlisle's point of views. And Jasper has a bigger role than just being a side character- yay! I love Jasper. He's my favorite. Anyways, before I become sidetracked with the most amazing empath-vampire ever, it is so true that Edward would get roped in by Bella. Almost funny, too, that as much as he may not want to do something, and no matter how much resistance he may put up, all it takes is one little word from Bella and -poof!- he gives in.

Now, I am off to add this story to my alerts, you to my fav authors, and to attempt to finish my math homework in time to finish reading the next two chapters before I have to go to bed. C ya!
Moonchild101713 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
OH . . . My . . . CARLISLE! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I love you so, so so so so much! Merci Beaucoup!

THERAPY! HAHAHAHA!
Moonchild101713 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE! I NEED MORE OF YOUR STORIES! LOVED IT!
EdwardBella-4eva chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Wonderful!

I love it
Emmett-Cullen-Lova-01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Very funny... please update soon!
Rusylla Silva chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
hahaha nice story! love it!
My.Personal.Lullaby chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
OMGOOGLE this is hilarious! I'd never thought of the cullens as dysfunctional, but when you list all their problems they sound crazy! especially to the poor Dr. Dover who has no idea what he's gotten himself into :D please update soon!
wishiwazbella chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
i mean this one waz ok but it waz pretty much the same as the last chapter, it waz like a repeat with a few comments from the doctor.
MyTwilightRomance chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Oh, wonderful! I think the dear doctor may need to invest in a good quality digital recorder...but then it wouldn't be as much fun. I never thought about how dysfunctional they are until this moment. LOL! :)
Love's Cold Fire chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
This is really good! Poor Dr. Ben Dover! Haha! Love that. But really.. poor doctor...
CounrtyGirl1864 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
it is really good

please update soon

Sonjax chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I laughed so hard when I read the doctor's thoughts...And expecially Edwards reactions...Poor Edward xD
wishiwazbella chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
OMG! HEHE that was making me LOL so loud I probaly could have almost got kicked out of the library. HeHe.
8,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 528 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 548 .. Last Next »