Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Iamwiththewolf chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Great chapter! You made me laugh so much! I love Dr. Dover's thoughts!

"Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder possibly, with some impulse control issues as well. I wonder if she's ever been on medication for it." hahaha! That's *so* Alice!

And about Emmett: "Ask about steroids for that one" LOL

Thank you for continuing!
yentles chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i really feel sorry for Mr. Ben DOVER! MUAHAHA... after this hell need therapy. I love the masochist comments, their funny. hehe update soon.
tu es mon ame chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
brilliant as always. particularly liked dr. dovers evaluations of the cullens personalities...very dysfunctional lol update soon please!
EdwardCullenBelongsWithMe chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Hilarious! I laughed out loud in a lot of parts.

Poor Edward. Haha. PLEASE COTINUE! XD
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
haha! thats so funny, please keep writing! i love it!
writer jordan chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
wild guess here, but did you name the secratary after stephenie meyer?
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this is a review for all 3 chapters so far...that was so freaking hilarious! i busted up laughing! this story is deffinetly going to rivile your last one...please update soon!
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I liked this one! Dr. Dover's POV was really a nice touch. It was fun to read his thoughts on all of the Cullens and what they said. Poor Edward had to hear it all. Keep up the good work!
Thissiteislame chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
hahahaha. Hilarious! I feel so bad for Dr. Dover. He has no idea what he was getting himself into...Oh yes, before I forget, I got my friend to start reading this story. She's a newly aquired Twilight obsesser, and she says "i finished the therapy big was so funny! i was dying." Anyways, total greatness. I am SO excited for the next chapter! I was waiting ALL DAY for an update. I swear, you write the funniest Twilight stuff ever. Usually it's hard to find someone (like you) that can write hilarious Twilight fanfics while keeping the grammer, spelling, etc in check. Also, I appreciate that you write in character. OOC writing drives me crazy! So good job!
12brady chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Oh, wow...poor Dr. Dover. He's going to need couseling because of the Cullens. Maybe I'm just denser than normal today and didn't catch it, but what was Rosalie thinking at Edward when she smiled? Gosh, everyone's being to MEAN (except for Esme and Carlisle, of course). Lol, I liked Stephenie's reaction when Dr. Dover said Carlisle was coming. I wonder what conclusions Dr. Dover is coming to about the Cullens. I'd like to see this from Edward's point of view since this chapter was about his issues. Wow, this is HILARIOUS. Again, getting strange looks from my mom when I crack up randomly. I don't know how you think of these ideas, but I'm so glad you do! Great chapter; can't wait for more!
PlatinumPeach chapter 3 . 11/11/2007

absolutely crazy.

Are you going to have just a little bella and edward fluff?

its always nice..

is this story going to be as long as your last?

have a fantastic day!

ps my friends and i want to know what you do for a living or what type of education you have had.

we all think your an excellent writer!
Reaching Out chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
OMG! This is as good as Parenting101 or better... Yep better! I love all of your storys Vampires in Vagas was interesting too
La-Garce-Fille chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
"...this was easily the most dysfunctional family I had ever encountered in my limited years in practice."

Something tells me that Doc ain't seen nothing yet! XD

Update soon.

-LGF ;)
DaniPeti chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
omg! love it!

please update soon
Saris Yui chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is funny I almost died laughing I can't wait for more. Good job.

Saris Yui