Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Zukaddy chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
lol that made me laugh... cant wait for the next chapter!
pixiegirl76 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Writing thqat from Dr. Dover's prespective was alsolute genius! I didn't think of it, but man I wish I had. That was hilarious! Love it, great job! Gimme more!
Variety-3 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Yes, I laughed. I don't know how you keep coming up with all this. What is the therapist thinking? I think after this family, he'll be the one that needs therapy! Keep up the good work.
Sydney E. Stone chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Oh my gosh that was good!
jamc chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i really liked this chapter! im excited for the next one! its funny to see the Cullens in Dr. Dover's POV. He must think they are all deranged! hahah. i hope you get the next chapter out soon!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
That was so funny! I love his descriptions of everyone! They were so funny!

Please write more soon! Have a good day!
Crossy chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
this is great! you maanged to keep it serious, with the doctor analysin all the hidden problems but then you had me laffin at his reactions the the incredibly disfuctional family! u r sure ur not jasper right? hehe
jamc chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. 7 vampires in therapy. that should be very interesting. :p im excited to see what happens and i wonder if Rose will ever get over the fact that Bella is going to be a part of the family.
3547805892627482245 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
HAHAHAH! I can just see Edward trying to keep down laughter at the guys thoughts. It still amazes me how many reviews you get though *shaeks head*
His Living Doll chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
lol, i can't wait to read the other chapters! hm...Jasper in therapy...i can almost picture that, and Edward saying "Docter! I hear voices in my head!" XD i feel kinda bad for the guy who has to put up with all of them
BriDorkovitch chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Oh my, poor Dr. Dover XDD

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a heart attack.

I wonder how there gunna cover up for Jasper trying to kill Bella? XDD "Er, well, it was all a misunderstanding really! He..he tripped, and the knife he was holding well...uhm, flung out of his hands!"

XD

I can hardly wait to read the next chapter!
Loco987 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
so good!

i love this story!

i cant wait for edwards pov!
anaryon chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
This is a AWESOME! story! I love all of your writings...you combine humor and seriousness to create a true masterpiece. Hmm...does having a big family help you write about a big family? I am interested to see where this story will go.

You are good at writing in different Point of Views and have excellent grammar/spelling. Poor Dr. Dover...he's really getting a heart attack, isn't he?

Please post faster.

Good Luck.
germanAkice chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i thought the story was great in first place but out of the view of Dr. Dover? it is BRILLIANT!

i laughed very hard! please continue fast!

bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen
010010101000101101010 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
You and Jashaw togehter has to be illegal too funny
8,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 530 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 550 .. Last Next »