Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
ShaDenton chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Ok I admit at first I skipped right by this one and the only reason I did finally read it was because "101" is one of my very favorites.

But this one is very funny. OMG you summed up N.M. in just 4 lines.
Composer Gizmo chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Haha, wow; I feel bad for Dover; he's certainly in for a long ride. xP Alice, ADHD? ...Heh, I knew there was something about her I liked. XD Anyways, though, awesome story; I can't wait to see where this one goes! I didn't think you'd have another story out so quickly after "Parenting Skills 101" was over, but I'm so glad you did! D I can't wait for the next chapter; good job and good luck! _
Aleakim chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I Love this chapter!

It's even worst in the doctor's POV, if it wasn't bad enough before.

I'm dying to now if you can come up with some "issues" for Carlisle and Esme.

Besides their sons and daughters, of course.

You've done it great so far. Hope you keep it coming!

*About Chapter 2: Thank you, once I got it, it was even better.
notareadlperson1234 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
wow im so psyched to see it from his POV :) lollz its HILARIOUS! i love the fact that Edward can read EVERY THOUGHT of the psych guy that would drive me crazy knowing that a guy was thinking things bad about me and not able to explain them
GoodByexx chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I laughed out loud reading this! Well after a while it was more like gasping for huge breaths (yes, you did make me almost choke). You should do more chapters from Dr. Dovers POV as it's twice as funny, him being so clueless and trying to make sense of everything. And diagnose them. A.D.D, hahahahahahaha. I'm going to go try and recover from my laughing fit now, but as always :

Great chapter

and

Update soon. PLEASE!
UrDadSaidICouldntUseTheDoor chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
o.m.g

lol

bipolar Edward? Murdurer Jasper? Sex-addict Bella?

this chapter was really funny
wingedspirit chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
OMC! I love this story more and more UPDATE ASAP!
Iamwiththewolf chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Great chapter! You made me laugh so much! I love Dr. Dover's thoughts!

"Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder possibly, with some impulse control issues as well. I wonder if she's ever been on medication for it." hahaha! That's *so* Alice!

And about Emmett: "Ask about steroids for that one" LOL

Thank you for continuing!
yentles chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i really feel sorry for Mr. Ben DOVER! MUAHAHA... after this hell need therapy. I love the masochist comments, their funny. hehe update soon.
tu es mon ame chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
brilliant as always. particularly liked dr. dovers evaluations of the cullens personalities...very dysfunctional lol update soon please!
EdwardCullenBelongsWithMe chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Hilarious! I laughed out loud in a lot of parts.

Poor Edward. Haha. PLEASE COTINUE! XD
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
haha! thats so funny, please keep writing! i love it!
writer jordan chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
wild guess here, but did you name the secratary after stephenie meyer?
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this is a review for all 3 chapters so far...that was so freaking hilarious! i busted up laughing! this story is deffinetly going to rivile your last one...please update soon!
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I liked this one! Dr. Dover's POV was really a nice touch. It was fun to read his thoughts on all of the Cullens and what they said. Poor Edward had to hear it all. Keep up the good work!
8,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 530 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 550 .. Last Next »