Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
InTheDeadSilence chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
"is she a sex addict?"

Priceless. Leave it to Jasper.

Poor Dr Dover, " I almost threw up when I saw all eight heads nodding in confirmation."

vjgm, you are brilliant!
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Wow, I don't know who to feel the most sorry for... Bella(for thinking it was her fault edward almost commit suicide), Edward(for having so many issues), Esme and Carslile(for their extreme embarassment), Jasper(for being thought of as a murderer), or Ben Dover (for beoing stuck with them!).

P.S. Srry I couldn't comment last chap, I accidentally blocked story alerts from :'(
pinksparklystar chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
OMG! this is hilarious! i love it! i was laughing so hard at the docor's initial reactions of them that there were tears in my eyes! I had never thought of them like that but it all makes so much sense
ilovealexrider chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Loved it, its not often that I laugh out loud! Stright on alert!

ilovealexrider
Zukaddy chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
lol that made me laugh... cant wait for the next chapter!
pixiegirl76 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Writing thqat from Dr. Dover's prespective was alsolute genius! I didn't think of it, but man I wish I had. That was hilarious! Love it, great job! Gimme more!
Variety-3 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Yes, I laughed. I don't know how you keep coming up with all this. What is the therapist thinking? I think after this family, he'll be the one that needs therapy! Keep up the good work.
Sydney E. Stone chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Oh my gosh that was good!
jamc chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i really liked this chapter! im excited for the next one! its funny to see the Cullens in Dr. Dover's POV. He must think they are all deranged! hahah. i hope you get the next chapter out soon!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
That was so funny! I love his descriptions of everyone! They were so funny!

Please write more soon! Have a good day!
Crossy chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
this is great! you maanged to keep it serious, with the doctor analysin all the hidden problems but then you had me laffin at his reactions the the incredibly disfuctional family! u r sure ur not jasper right? hehe
jamc chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. 7 vampires in therapy. that should be very interesting. :p im excited to see what happens and i wonder if Rose will ever get over the fact that Bella is going to be a part of the family.
3547805892627482245 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
HAHAHAH! I can just see Edward trying to keep down laughter at the guys thoughts. It still amazes me how many reviews you get though *shaeks head*
His Living Doll chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
lol, i can't wait to read the other chapters! hm...Jasper in therapy...i can almost picture that, and Edward saying "Docter! I hear voices in my head!" XD i feel kinda bad for the guy who has to put up with all of them
BriDorkovitch chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Oh my, poor Dr. Dover XDD

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a heart attack.

I wonder how there gunna cover up for Jasper trying to kill Bella? XDD "Er, well, it was all a misunderstanding really! He..he tripped, and the knife he was holding well...uhm, flung out of his hands!"

XD

I can hardly wait to read the next chapter!
8,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 533 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 553 .. Last Next »