Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Jane Wen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
That was a really nice chapter! Great job! please please hurry with the next chapter!
Megan.T.Cullen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is a riot! Update soon please!

I can't wait to read more.
Midgie.onlyYOU chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
haha! i love this, this fanfic is superr funny. love how they argue this idea is pure brilliance ! update soon...

thanks, midgie ]
x.o.kylie.x.o chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Bi-polar for Edward

so funny omg i was laughing so hard for what was going on in the doctors head

amazing! love it!
OoOnikkyOoO chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I LOVE IT! Poor Dr. Ben Dover. This is my all time FAVORITE story. When I have an email, I'm scared to open it in case its Not an update.
My Furry Little Problem chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
absolutely brilliant. I can't stop laughing!
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I liked how you did Dr. Dover's POV.
SheWhoLovesAllCullenMen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
LOL! This is hilarious from the point of view from someone who has no idea of what was going on!
XxKrazyKiraxX chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
i love this story!

how did you come up with the idea of a family therapist?
thesilly1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
The plot thickens and I am loving every minute of it! Something that might help this therapy session is if the doctor organizes some sort of roleplaying. Having the Cullens be the person that they have the most problem with. For example, you could have Rose and Bella roleplay eachother. That has many possiblilites for humor and is realistic. I am sure you will have much fun with that little idea. Enjoy!

Idalia
WinterLoveSong chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
AWESOME STORY. It's hilarious. Me loveez!
papermoonz chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
that was so brilliant! cant wait until the next chapter!
FenrisSchafer chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Great story! Keep going. It's really good, I think you should keep alternating between Bella's POV and The Doctor's.

Ichigo
neo dreamer chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
BRILLIANT! very funny indeed can't wait fot the next chapter! Dr. Ben Drover is in for one hell of a ride that is for sure...lol
bloodybrill chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hahahahahahaahaha! This reminds me of my friends and me in our group therapy, it's the hardest thing keeping up with what they're saying! It's so funny reading it from the doc's POV! The poor guy might need therapy when he finishes with the Cullens! Good job with the chapter!
8,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 537 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 557 .. Last Next »