Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
lmao, omg.

you should have esme in her POV

next, just a suggestion. i mean,

it is her family, and it was also

her decision of sending them to

the therapistt.. lol i would love

to hear that. make her feel like

it was a big mistake taking them

there. like having various punishments

for the way they behaved.. loll

just an idea ;)
angstar54 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
WOW! I think 's POV was awesome! I was laughing like crazy! And AI so totally love how his mind works. You may have to do the story from HIs pov a bit because it makes it funnier!
ieflamewriter11 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
That was EXCELLENT

serious i love it

please update soon!
NotAlwaysAForever chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
liked the new chapter. can't wait for the new one
MzJes chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Poor Esme! lol I think I would hide under a chair if I was her, oh wait that might lead to more problems, hmm. But Awesome story thus far!
dazzle1901 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
HEY! Fabio is my friend's nickname! great chapter! please update soon!
addicted.2.twilight chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this story made me laugh and forget about my stressful day. lol. that's funny how he thinks jasper is a murderer. can't wait til ur next update!
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this is HYSTERICAL! I love it! Write more!
keepingthepeace chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
i think dr. dover could write a psych book after a single session with the cullens! im sure explaining jaspers attempted homicide will be very entertaining! please update soon!
iheartglitter chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
oh wow! poor poor Dr. Dover! I think they're gonna make his head explode!

Can't wait for more!

ps- I love that Stephenie was reading a vampire novel. Nice touch _
addicted.2.twilight chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
lol. ben-dover. this chapter was great!
ronOReds chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Strong grip, confident, didn't let his girlfriend introduce herself...control issues obviously.

haha! that part had me cracking up! this is a great story, love it.
Krystina the Alien chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Wow, this is interesting. And I think this is funny...the ads at the bottom of the page are about saving a marriage. I thought that was funny.

-KtA
All.The.RageR chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
lol that was great
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is a really creative and entertaining story! Poor Dr. Dover, he's in for a lot of confusion. You put in a lot of realistic details, I can totally play the whole thing going on in my head..I wonder how Edward must feel, listing to some guy categorize his family x) And how ironic, the book Stephenie had, about vampires ;) Fantastic job, as usual! ) I need to recommend your stories to my friends :)
8,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 537 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 557 .. Last Next »