Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
GoldenEyedFury chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this is totaly awsome. i can't wait for the next chapter.i ju7st checked my email and found two chapters up so i am reviewing for both. i laghed my butt of for parenting skills 101 and can't wait for the next chapter.
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Poor Dr. "Ben Dover"! I hope he can help Edward, he is can be so masochistic! And Emmett's sexually repressed comment..hilarious! I think Dr. Dover should cancel more than the next three appointments if he has any hope of helping the Cullen family :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to point out a teeny mistake that may cause a bit of confusion...(well it confused me for a bit :/ )

"Edward was lucky to have her. Jasper gave her a small smile back and nodded her head."

the word her, after "nodded her head" should be replaced by his, right? Is it jasper nodding or bella?

Other than that, fantastic job, as usual :) Keep it up!
ItsTooLateNow chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
ok i dont think i have EVER read a more entertaining fanfiction! And i have read a lot! *laugh and trys to keep composure so evil cousins dont think i am crazy and dying of laughter* SERIOUSLY! What makes it more funny is that it is a human doctor! Though watch your past present and future languages. You slipped out of past tense a few times!Bu other than tha i loved it! PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU! UPDATE SOON!
WhoDatWTF chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my carlisle! That was hilarious! I love the Ben Dover...little hilarious details make my day...and is his secretary-lady deliberately named Stephenie with an "e"? if so...awesome!

UPDATE SOON! I LOVE A GOOD LAUGH WHEN I'M STRESSED!

Rachel
me888 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
haha i was laughing my butt off

keep updating!
Krystina the Alien chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This has to be the most entertaining thing I've read in a fair while. I can't wait to read more of the Cullen Family Therapy sessions.

-KtA
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG! I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD MY SIDES HURT!

The therapist is in for one crazy family session. I think he needs to cancel all his appointments for the next few months because the Cullen's have major issues.

Thanks for all the laughs. Can't wait to read more.
OoOnikkyOoO chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
That was great! I would hate to be that doctor!
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great job jashaw for coming up with this idea!

I have a feeling this story is going to be splendid! (just like all of your other ones ) I really want to see the reaction of if he finds out that rose/emmett alice/jasper "shack up", as emmett put it :-)
luvvampluvdog chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh wow some here has an amazingly creative smart brain and i msut say u hav found a very good outlet for it
Dr. Cullen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this was so good, it was hilarious, it was so amazing and utterly and completley funny, hahaha i make myself laugh
notareadlperson1234 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hahahahha omg "Cancel my nextg THREE appointments!" lollz i loveed it! OMGSh! you should do one where bella and rosalie duke it out
Crossy chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this is great! i knew you next story would be brill! its funny but you kept it real and dealt with the deeper issues this family has! i love it. keep it funny but dont 4get these are serios problems (now i'm acting like they're real! lol). plz udate soon! i cant wait to see how u work any of this out! luving it so far!
luvvampluvdog chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that was BRILLIANT! as always can't wait for more
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This is by far my favorite story! It was lol funny! I was laughing so hard my mom asked me if I was ok! This is an awsome idea for a story. I love it! I think it is very true to the story that the Cullens would argue like that. I feel so bad for the poor doctor!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 .. Last Next »