Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
sy300 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. I'm surprised I didn't start crying from all the laughing I did this chapter. It started with your disclaimer, and lasted all the way to the end. I never realized how badly the Cullens needed therapy. Brilliant! I look foward to the next chapter. Yay~!
sy300 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is going to be great! I can't believe you already have two chapters up. I've gotte read the next one now. :D I love how Bella's "yes" locked Edward into the deal too. Haha. I'm super excited to see what happens.
wishforwings2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
i just finished all your stories and my family thinks I'm nuts for laughing at apparently nothing (thanks for that) This has a really good beginning , keep going (I'm checking every hour for updates)
SpotlessRose chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I actually had to stop reading this story for a couple of minutes because I was laughing so hard

it's an amazing story

but I feel really bad for the therapist the Cullen's have some major issues

update soon

P.S. something my friend pointed out to me that I found funny/creepy

your story reminded me of it

therapist the rapist

weird :S
lunadaae chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
hi! i laughed so much!
AneleTiger chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
OMC! (OMC standing for your very own Oh my Carlisle) That was hilarious. Really. The doctor must think they are all deranged psychopaths. I mean, if he doesn't know about the vampire deal, he must be thinking that Jasper is inclined to murder people. Lol. And the emotions must have him completely thrown off.

This is going to be one great ride!

I am loving this! And I can tell we are in for a lot more.

Favorite line: The doctor took a deep breath and grabbed the telephone. “Stephenie, cancel my next three appointments, this may take a while.”

Lol. Love it!

010010101000101101010 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Dr. Ben Dover was funny like Ivanna Tinkle you geet it I wanna tinkle. It's kinda weird but still very funny.

- Topaz

P.s Keep manipulating them Jasper its very funny
oceaneyes85253 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
LOL! please continue. i laughed so hard in this chapter. i love the confusing story about edward trying to kill himself.
AneleTiger chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very good start to a bright new story! I feel bad for Dr. Dover already. I didn't think the characters where OOC, then again, that might just be me - I think you right them very well.

Definitevely favorite moment:

"Edward roll his eyes, Emmett pointed at Jasper and Rosalie shot a nasty look Bella's way. Perfect open minded vampire family."

Lol. You got to love Emmett. He is just

Love this, and now onto the next chapter!

11June11 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so funny!

please update as soon as possible.
010010101000101101010 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Its Topaz agin I'm already lovin' it
BlushingInsomniac chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
yay new story!

lol very funny

great begining can't wait for the rest
topazeyelover chapter 2 . 11/11/2007

lol and also continue!please!but is this all going to be in Carlisle's POV?

lol and thatr was so funny ben dover hehehe ]
crust52 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007

this is going to be a great story

i love it!

please continue

it is almost as good as parenting skills 101
shopaholicmz chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
hahah. its all so funny when the docter repeats everything. i'd totally think they were insane...

is all the chapters going to be in carlisle's pov?

and was the joke his name is "bendover?"
8,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »