Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Belle07 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
heehee, i like it. keep writing
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
that is really funny i love it update soon it made me lolololololol
Mcaz chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
DID I LAUGH? DID I LAUGH! maybe u should join the cullen session becuz u must be crazy...did i laugh?*shakes head,with a huge smile then starts laughing*

OF COURSE I LAUGHED! i though it was halarious!

hehehehaahahhohohfalalahaah (see? )

please update asap
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hii :D

lmao.

you had me cracking up..

literally. the whole seven

pages thing,

wow. your amazing in this

story. bravoo :]
GlodenTwilight chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I'M so Glad that You have a new Story up!

This chapter is great

i think you did a good job with Carlisle's pov

i cant wait for the next part!
12brady chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
*Gasp* That was so *gasp* HILARIOUS! That joke from Edward and picturing him falling of the chair laughing...wow. I feel so bad for Dr. Ben Dover (LOL...ok sorry. Couldn't help it. It's just too funny). Love his secretary's name too. I wonder how suspicious he is after that first session. I'd like to hear more from Alice and Emmett. Alice is usually so chipper, and it's surprising to see her lose her temper. And Emmett...those insecurities you mentioned before are making me curious. Wow, I'm rambling. Thanks for the laughs and can't wait to see what that crazy family will do to that poor doctor next!
loves2readlots chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
lol lol love it i am so happy u r wrighting another story
PlatinumPeach chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Yes haha it was extremely funny..

what a dysfunctional family!

i think you should have one of them diagnosed with Bi polar disorder or Schizophrenia or OCD

it would be extremely funny!

haha great start!
12brady chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hey again! I'm so excited for this story, especially after Parenting Skills 101. So far, it's amazing, but that's expected from you! Wow, the Cullen household is chaotic. Can't wait to see what therapy brings!
arisaswordheart chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I like the idea though I havent read the chapter yet.

I'm off on hiatus again, but only for the next three days. I'll review the first chapter when I read the first and the second. Just a note so you know I'm still reading... just a bit occupied...

Real Life can intrude. T_T;

Well, see you later
musicgivesmewings chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my god i didn't stop laughing through the entire thing! i luv it so much! hi
sounds of music chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG! This story is AMAZING! I laughed so hard this chapter! I can't wait for what comes next! I'd love to see a chapter done in the doctor's point of view at one point, I think it would be hysterical! This chapter was great - please post again soon!
chaous2000 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this was realy great! i love the entire thing! and how they all kept their idenity hidden lol great chap keep em coming!
X.x.BillKaulitzWifey.x.X chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hahaha I love this fic a lot...not more that PS101 though...but OMG DR. BEN DOVER? lmao! my mom came in my room asking if i was ok because i was laughing at it so hard that i literally fell out of my chair! Please update soon!
NotAlwaysAForever chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Love the new story, was so sad the last one ended, but this so makes up for that. I really can't belive that did come out of Edwards mouth, but it was pretty funny, because he said. Can't wait for the next xhapters.
8,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 .. Last Next »