Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
this is HYSTERICAL! I love it! Write more!
keepingthepeace chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
i think dr. dover could write a psych book after a single session with the cullens! im sure explaining jaspers attempted homicide will be very entertaining! please update soon!
iheartglitter chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
oh wow! poor poor Dr. Dover! I think they're gonna make his head explode!

Can't wait for more!

ps- I love that Stephenie was reading a vampire novel. Nice touch _
addicted.2.twilight chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
lol. ben-dover. this chapter was great!
ronOReds chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Strong grip, confident, didn't let his girlfriend introduce herself...control issues obviously.

haha! that part had me cracking up! this is a great story, love it.
Krystina the Alien chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Wow, this is interesting. And I think this is funny...the ads at the bottom of the page are about saving a marriage. I thought that was funny.

-KtA
All.The.RageR chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
lol that was great
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
This is a really creative and entertaining story! Poor Dr. Dover, he's in for a lot of confusion. You put in a lot of realistic details, I can totally play the whole thing going on in my head..I wonder how Edward must feel, listing to some guy categorize his family x) And how ironic, the book Stephenie had, about vampires ;) Fantastic job, as usual! ) I need to recommend your stories to my friends :)
leechlover chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
i seriously just recovered from a major laughting fit! My dad had to come and check on me because i had been laughing for like 2 minutes straight! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
lunadaae chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
you did a really good job with that!
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Lol! This is awesome! Funny! Great distraction from my Latin project. Thanks for updating at the right time! Update soon!
elleminnowpee chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Dysfunctional family. I love it. I seriously read this so slowly because I kept laughing. Its just so amazing. Keep on writing and update again soon!

-Sarah
Dr. Cullen chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
yes that was so good, it was amazing, keep going,, update super soon
bloodredeclipse chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I absolutely loved it! It was even funnier told from Dr. Dover's point of view! Please update soon and I give you a chocolate silk pie!(That's your favorite right?)
addicted.2.twilight chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
i'm so happy u have a new story out so quickly! i already know this story is going to be great. lol.

Jasper, with power comes responsibility.

isn't that from like spiderman or something lol.
8,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »