Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Wow! I almost fell out of my chair! But, I don't understand the name thing...What's so special about Ben Dover? Oh, well. Awesome chapter! Update soon!
tu es mon ame chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hahahaha that was great. i was so excited when i got the email saying you had the new story up already! the joke, as lame as you thought it was, made me laugh for about 5 minutes too. edward is acting really different in this story, i think it will be interesting to see how he expresses himself during therapy. the idea for family therapy is so good. *points to jashaw* cant wait until next update. was truly hilarious!
Jealous of Bella chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG!

how do you came up with this stuff?

update soon, i want to see what happens next!
Oceano chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
You don't disappoint! It was really an eyeopener to consider the Cullen's life from a NON vampiric point of view... Wowsers, Dr. Dover *giggle* must think they're absolutely stark raving lunatics) Loved the chapter, keep writing please!
Niamh929 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
very funny ... I can't wait for more!
Jealous Much chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Ha ha ha ha ha ha lol this is really funny. Ive told all my friends. One of my friends came up with this little scene

therapist: and why are you sexually repressed?

edward: *shrugs* i could kill her if i had sex with her

therapist: er...you mean you have aids?
card castles chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Very, very nice. I can't wait to see how it turns out ;)
musicalEdward chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG i was seriously on the floor laughing! you have a major talent! MOre MORE MORE! please!
Achaya chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Yeah I laughed! Oh, Stephenie (ENIE!) Is her last name Meyer? Is this where she got her ideas for the Twilight books? UPDATE AND TELL ME MORE!
nadialovestwilight chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this is so freakin funny

update fast

please
RetteMich chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I love this new story so far!

It's hilareous.

pictureing Edward on the floor is pretty funny, I must admit.

Loved all the reactions!

I think it would be really funny to hear Dr. Ben Dover's [AHAHAHA] thought on this scene! haha.

Can't wait for the next update!
writer jordan chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
thats so funny! i feel bad for the poor therapist!
SheWhoLovesAllCullenMen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
"Cancel my next three appointments." LOL! This is already hilarious! Can't wait for more!
xWarpedxPerspectivex chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
lol i liked the ending of this chappie... and how did i no it was gonna be dr. bed dover lol ;) silly cullens im really enjoying the story so rfar and cant wait for the rest!
purpleeyedgirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2007