Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Sh.C chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I'm so glad you've started another story! I LOVE your stories! Dr. Ben Dover? Brilliant!

I hope Rosalie goes through some really really embarrassing stuff when its her turn to be in the dr's spotlight, maybe then she can stop being such a pain in the -.

Loving this story so far!

Sh.C
Jasper-Alice-Forever chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
the next three appointments, wow the difantily have some issues to wark out. love it

pzl update soon
bloodredeclipse chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
As always you make the funniest stories and you always make me feel like I am dieing from laughter so thank you for that. I did recover after a few minutes but then I started laughing again whe Edward said that joke! Anyway, I enjoy your sense of humor and please keep going!

PS: I love the name of Dr. Dover's secretary! _ You get a pie for these first two chapters!
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMC! I can't wait for more this is just as good if not better then Parenting 101 I can't wait to see more you had me laughing so had(no asthma attack yay me)I can't wait for the next chapter your storys always make my day sparkle. Update ASAP!
kemolski chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
HAHA! I LOVE IT!
x.o.kylie.x.o chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man...

funniest thing of my life

brillant!

please update soon!
kemolski chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
HI!

CUTE!

Please update soon!
XoXtessieXoX chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I"M BACK!

srry i didn't review the first chapter i couldn't get to a computer...foolish siblings I ALWAYS GET TO IT! **MWAHAHAHAHAHA...* **clears throat**

anyway on another note you most certainly didn't let me down! this is perfect!

Update soon

**.**
bloodybrill chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hahahahahaahaha that was so funny! It took me a minute to figure out the joke becasue I was trying to figure out what it meant with Jamin still with Ben. Good job!
leechlover chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Amazing... just like all your others! But why doesn't the Dr. want to know how Jasper almost killed Bella, and how Bella saved Edward... Still a great story!
kissthechica chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I love it! thanx for the laugh
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
omc...i was laughing so hard that I (again) almost fell down But this time I'm at my sister's apartment so it was actually the kitchen table instead of my bed! LOL XD That was the best chapter ever! Maybe next time you could try doing the doctor's pov! And that joke about his name really did make me laugh alot and wasn't stupid or corny at all! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)
bloodybrill chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hi! This should be very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens!
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
omg! dover's secretary is named stephanie, like stephanie meyer! heehee! and that ben dover joke was great! heeheepost again soon, this rocks!
atrev chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Oh, man... poor... Ben *snickers* Dover (despite how cheesy it is it still makes me laugh :D)

He really has his work cut in for him.

Is it all Carlisle's POV?

XOX Chloe