Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
musicgivesmewings chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my god i didn't stop laughing through the entire thing! i luv it so much! hi
sounds of music chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG! This story is AMAZING! I laughed so hard this chapter! I can't wait for what comes next! I'd love to see a chapter done in the doctor's point of view at one point, I think it would be hysterical! This chapter was great - please post again soon!
chaous2000 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this was realy great! i love the entire thing! and how they all kept their idenity hidden lol great chap keep em coming!
X.x.BillKaulitzWifey.x.X chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hahaha I love this fic a lot...not more that PS101 though...but OMG DR. BEN DOVER? lmao! my mom came in my room asking if i was ok because i was laughing at it so hard that i literally fell out of my chair! Please update soon!
NotAlwaysAForever chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Love the new story, was so sad the last one ended, but this so makes up for that. I really can't belive that did come out of Edwards mouth, but it was pretty funny, because he said. Can't wait for the next xhapters.
cougerdawn chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This is great! Once again you've created a story with plot and humor...sorry I didn't review both chapters but I did find both of them to be great. You are truely a great writer.
simmysimfreak chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
that was hilarious, i can't wait for the next chapter, there is going to be a next chapter right?

anyway it was goo keep up the good work!
chaous2000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
wow freaking awesome! i love the idea of 7 vampires and 1 human going to family therapy..its insane! how in the world will Emmet keep his big mouth shut...i can just see him blurting out that his family is all inter married and the doctor thinking that they are all inbreds that would be so funny... ok you should put it in EMITTS POV then have him bee all agree then say that they are all married with each other, then switch to the doctors point of view and have him thinking that they are al a bunch of psycho inbreds that would be great! keep em coming!
wiccanwillowrose8 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Yes i laughed. especially because my best friend in high school sent me a rose on valentines day signed Ben Dover and the moment I read that name in your story i started laughing at the memory of the florist looking at me so strangely. Thanks for the laughs and i think this story is going to be like your others, a success!
La-Garce-Fille chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMG!

When I read the title and summary, I seriously started cracking up. My computer couldn't pull up the page fast enough. XD

Love it.

Totally on alerts.

Update soon!

-LGF ;)
Smilysarah7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my goodness this is hilarious! I can't wait to read more :)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
That was very Funny! I was laughing a lot. The Dr. Maneged to sum up their problems perfectly!

Please write more soon! Have a good day!
Blair Cullen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
lol i like this girl keep it up
CindeBella chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this far my favorite story!

It is SO great, I can't stop laughing...please you got post next chapter soon, I can't control myself of coming here all the time to see if you've posted!

UPDATE! and congrats, this GREAT
BriDorkovitch chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Omg, I couldn't stop laughing for these first two chapters XD
8,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 542 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 .. Last Next »