Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Romantic-Faerie chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
IM BACk! hehe...omg! that was actually the funniest thing ive EVER read, the Ben Dover joke had me on the floor!PLEASE update asap! another amazing story and i cant wait for more! brilliant!
3547805892627482245 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Ben Dover. Lame but hilarious all the same. I already heart this story
germanAkice chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
wait a minute! i first have to stop laughing!

allright...

so hi!

that was interesting! even though i didn't get the joke about Dr. Benjamin Dover. the chapters are as always great! i really like them!

and so the logical consequence is...

am i allowed to translate "Family Therapy Cullen Style" into german?

bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen

oh and P.S.: before you start wondering... yes i am crazy and bored enough to translate 3 storys of yours at the same time!
LiveLifeAndLaugh chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Can't stop laughing this is hialrious and brilliant just like your other stories well done i can't wait until it all comes out and Dr. Dover's reaction.
neo dreamer chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
HELLO! OMG I JUST READ IT RIGHT NOW AND I THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO BE ALBE TO CONTINUE READING IT FROM THE LAUGHING I WAS DOING I MEAN MY SIDES WERE HURTING AND MY DAD THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY...LOL... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Reaching Out chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
my friend and I read it and laughed at it together. It's halarious. Update soon!
Reaching Out chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Very good so far.:}
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hi! guess who? me! lol cant wait to see what happens!
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
THAT'S AWESOME! I love your two other stories. Especially Parenting Skills 101. I laughed so hard through your other two stories. You're right, everybody is kind of OOC is this fic, but I like it.
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
i definitely laughed. especially at the ben dover as lame as it is, i still love it. great idea by the way, it's written quite well:)
Tara's folly chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
That doctor better cancel more than THREE appointments! He has no idea what kind of a mess awaits him.. Lol...Brilliant as always!

Thanks for starting this story so soon after your last one! I know it is a lot of work.

( You really do care about your readers and you are much loved for it )

As always,

**hugs,kisses, and vampire bites**

-Tara-
Belle07 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
heehee, i like it. keep writing
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
that is really funny i love it update soon it made me lolololololol
Mcaz chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
DID I LAUGH? DID I LAUGH! maybe u should join the cullen session becuz u must be crazy...did i laugh?*shakes head,with a huge smile then starts laughing*

OF COURSE I LAUGHED! i though it was halarious!

hehehehaahahhohohfalalahaah (see? )

please update asap
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hii :D

lmao.

you had me cracking up..

literally. the whole seven

pages thing,

wow. your amazing in this

story. bravoo :]