Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
softballgirl1136 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I was laughing SO hard! This story is AWESOME!

It's GREAT!

Can't wait to read more!
iloveTwilight-kk chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
omg this is so funny update soon
hij567 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Jasper the killer causes all the problems!
truelovefan4life chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
LOL that was so funny! So how are they going to explain Jasper trying to kill Bella? I love how they are playing the blame game, it's hilarious!
durrrr chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
This is really good! I laughed so hard. This Ben Dover has a lot on his hands...
belle4ever chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh man! i laughed my head off so hard! i love it! hahahaa! when will you update again?
hij567 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
thanks! This should be funny can't wait for more
Ksangi chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Wow, a therapist that speaks, whoda thunk it?
ronOReds chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
the last paragraph had me cracking up!

“Don't forget sexually repressed “ Emmett chimed in. Edward threw himself up from the table and was about to walk out the door.

HILARIOUS! )

LOL, what a great story idea.
CoryMichael chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
So hard to figure out who to be sorry for. I'll have to stick by Bella though, I think she'll be able to hold her own. Esme and Carlisle are going to have grey hair after this is done. Thank YOU for the excellent entertainment!
Iamwiththewolf chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
LOL

Really funny!

And Alice is right - Edward *so* has issues, major issues.

I like it, no LOVE it!
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Nothing is funnier than dysfunction. If the Cullen's make it through this unscathed I'll eat my shoe. I'll be eagerly waiting for new chapters. Keep 'em coming!
GoodByexx chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Yes I laughed. Lots! Especially at Dr. Dover, you also could have had Hugh Janus. Heeheeheehee. Poor Dr. Ben...he definately has his work cut out for him - that family has problems! I am in love with this story too!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter,

Melissa :)
Ksangi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh gawd, I just realized how twisted you really are. The doctors first name wouldn't per chance be Ben, would it? I love the fact the Carlisle has had enough...this should be fun!
truelovefan4life chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
YAY! I'm so glad you have another story! And this one sounds promising! I loved how they were all taking sides and calling each other names.
8,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 557 564 565 566 567 568 .. Last Next »