Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
thefoodsnob chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE. Thank you, I've read so much crap today that reading something as good as this makes up for it all.

*bows down before you*

Rachel
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Nice tribute to Stephenie Meyer there at the end. I love this, by the way! This is hilarious! Write more please!
crunchie-lover chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Well back with another cracker I see. You've had me laughing again. Can't wait to see how this one is going to unfold. Ben Dover...classic haha! :o)
iheartglitter chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my goodness! i
Angelic Kitten14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Awesome story! Love it!
Thissiteislame chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OMC, OMC, OMC! ::gasps for breath:: That was hilarious! No, not hilarious...no word to describe how funny that was! I love this story already! I know I'm going to enjoy this. Benjamin Dover...loved that! That was too funny. Update ASAP! Need more funny!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you've already started a new story! Its great just like the last! Update soon!
thefoodsnob chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
YAY - I love it! You are definitely one of my favorite authors. Off to read chapter 2!
koerle chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh, anoher story! What a plesant surprise! The idea is really good... I will be waiting patienly for updates, as I have been for weeks ;)

“What, you don't want Dr. Dover knowing you let your kids shack up under your roof, dad?” Emmett is still funny!
ieflamewriter11 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
oh my gosh

that was GREAT

seriously, i couldn't stop laughing

please update soon
Jane Wen chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
O my goodness! This hilarious! It took me five minutes to get the doctor joke! In the end my brother had to explain the joke to me and i laughed for ten minutes it was hilarious! This is great you've always been a great author! Can't wait till the next chapter!

JW
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I can see Carlisle being sarcastic...he's one of my favorite characters! Vampire therapy...Ha!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
this is so awesome! update often! you rock!
chocoholic1614 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007