Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
OnLyMinO chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I like this chapter the most, so far.
winnodinno chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Soooo funny!
tickledpinkstamper chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I absolutely loved reading this story, you had me in stitches. I would love to read family planning 101, but alas I do not read Spanish.
Is their a reason as to why you no longer have it up here?
MIMI chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
OMG I LOVE this omg I have tears in my eyes and I cants stop laughing this is too funny
mamato chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
This chap was hilarious!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
That was such a great story! I got told off so much when every night I would end up laughing at your story, blowing the fact that I was reading this instead of sleeping, it was just that good. It truly deserves an award! Well done!
k chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
i dont know if u still read the comments but if u do funniest storie ever i love it
k chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
this is the funniest storie i have ever read i cant stop laughing
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
We had fights, kisses, accusations, lies, eating disorders, sex addicts, sexual counseling, half truths, molestations, a bare chest contest, strip poker, a naked Jasper, Esme threatened a woman's life, Bella had an erotic dream about the boys, Emmett hit on Esme, Rosalie had to be hidden to keep Emmett away from her, Alice created a fantasy shopping world, Jasper went into full confederate mode, AND... Edward was referred to as reasonable!

Best part :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
This is just a guess, but i'm starting to think you don't like Stephanie Meyer...
k chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
omg that was funny urm stephine
k chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
hi, its awsome! why does bella have to go? i know she's helping edwrd but carlse said bella hade to go before she tryed to help him
crotia chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
He didn't react on Esmee who clearly did go along with the plan. Oh Carlisle is outrageous.
crotia chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I think the messing with emotions is slightly ooc deu the fact Jasper has a lot of military experience and he just isnt like that. But I like it in the story. This chapter I ended up with trying to get my tea out my nose. Tip for people who are reading this. Dont drink tea while reading that ends bad.
crotia chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
hilarious. I dont think I have ever read something so funny before.
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »