Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Very clever of Edward to shift all the blame through to everyone else. However, that doesn't help him deal with a damn bit of it. Your Rosalie is one of the bitchiest Rosalie's I've read here in the fandom. Good luck fixing her. Still an interesting route to take with a story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
There should really be a vampire family therapist for vampires. Seriously, that should be a thing in this fandom. I'm very intrigued with the idea of this.
Haha chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Haha made my day! :) :) Hi
cherry chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
thank you this is great how you kept everything straight. I was laughing the whole way through. I love it, and cannot wait to read more
nerdygirly811 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
I love this so freaking much it's ridiculous!
LegalistQueen chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I don't know if you're still on FanFiction or not, but I just want you to know: You have a gift! This story cracked me up! You are a hilarious writer! And while I am a Twilight fan, you gotta appreciate some good natured fun every once in a while! This story makes me happy! Whenever I'm sad, I read it, and I cheer up. Lotsa love from a devoted reader! Katherine
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Omfg never laughed so much in my life... with emmett yelling "go get her" and with rosalie's 'eating problems' and Dover or what the heck his name was, asking for an apple... no kidding ive never laughed so hard... i cant... lol...lol ... omfg so hilarious and awesome omg like imma die now of laughter
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
LOL OMG LAUGHED MY ASS OFF everythings so much funnier when its written in carlisle's POV lol imma read this story again and again 'til im 87
lilyh chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
you are brilliant, thanks so much
lily chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
hi
Nina chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
You have their personalities down pat. Loved it. !
Nina chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
You've opened up quite an interesting venue will be interested to see how this comes out.
Twilight lover chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Omg! I laughed sooooooo. Hard whe Roslie was talking to the doctor about why Bella wanted to Mary Edward! Keep writing!
Twilight lover chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
OMG! This was hilarious! If any of the Cullen's survive (which I wouldn't if I were in their situation.) I will be surprised. Btw this is a wonderful story that I will probs be reading again when I'm done.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2015