Reviews for Family Therapy Cullen Style
Pats2nd chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
You had me cracking up. Emmett is one of my faves and you captured him quite we'll. had me ROFL.
guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
i literally read this story in one day, it is amazing! so original and hillarious, i loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I laughed on the second chapter so here I am:

Hi.
Neicey chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Bella Funny
Sam1405 chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Wow, what a great way to explain the after-effects of the 24-hour period. I just love what they did and the television and the Swiss Accounts! PERFECT!
Sam1405 chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
So excited. I can't wait for what will happen! The climax! Oh when Rose and Emmett go at each other! I can't wait!
Sam1405 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE THE DOCTOR! He is so funny, amusing, and all around great! And the reverse psych just sounds amazing! I can't wait for Stephanie's heart attack!
Sam1405 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
And the plot thickens...I JUST LOVE HOW JASPER IS THE FALL GUY! EBERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND I JUST LOVE IT AND THE STORY IS SO perfect!
Sam1405 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
That was...weird & unexpected. Why, what with the dream?
Sam1405 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
That was so exciting, but how would that have helped Emmett? Kind of confused, but always loving the family love coursing through the household!
Sam1405 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
It was an amazing chapter...and then Emmett comes in at the end and I can't stop laughing, giggling, jumping with joy, smiling, laughing hysterically, and basically can't stop laughing and the comment of the shirt and time and Rose...WOW, IT'S AMAZING!
Sam1405 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
The reactions are great! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sam1405 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
So...I'm behind on Chem and was taking a small break but now I can't breathe...maybe another chapter to recover? I just love everything and I don't think I'll be able to reread Twilight the same way!
Sam1405 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I still don't get your inside joke, but I can barely breathe! This is just so much fun and I love the comments and stuff thrown at each other! It's so great!
Sam1405 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
You said that if you liked it, review. What about love? I've become fairly addicted to fanfiction lately and, to be honest, I've read probably fifty stories in the last four days and...BEST ONE OF THEM ALL! This is so great and original and just funny! I've enjoyed every minute of it which I can't say is true for so many stories out there. I love it so much!
8,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »