Reviews for Eva 18th birthday
ethan.lukkar chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Great songs I sometimes read raps, songs, poems, etc... when I read them and a few of my family members heard me singing your songs and they thought it was really good and I agree with them and I have read all 18 chapter and they were frikin amazing so please update soon
noell chapter 18 . 1/22/2009
i love this fic you should have a monster attack the school and have molly save it but after that she runs off aikka goes after her and finds her at the cemitary and luna tells her that its not her fault then aikka tells her that they wouldn't want her to sad...
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
good job as always! im swamped with work right now though so i will review more next time.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 17 . 10/20/2008
This is good! please continue updating! also, did you ever find that story for your friend?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
great Great GREAT! god i love eva! now im going back and im gonna rewatch the show! i dont know why i stopped its so good! but seriously, next time could you at least update when you add this help chapter? because i get so excited and then its like...no story. i wish i knew the story so i could help your friend though.
Sentariana chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm afraid I didn't understand the 'info' very well because of all the spelling mistakes and some areas aren't explained very clearly.

I'm hoping that this will be a good story though so I'm going to continue reading.

Luv

Sen.
harlequin320 chapter 14 . 5/6/2008
well done, keep up the good work, update soon
Moonlight Harmony chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
if you want i could help with the spelling errors just send me a regular email plz i think my email is on my profile. Your story was really good and i like it thank you for posting it!
harlequin320 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
no, it cant be done, keep writing, its great, dont stop now your doing so well
ketkitti chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Who is it? I'm really courious! Please update as soon as you can!
sangofananime chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
wo! sexy guys xD okay, good chappie and the spell was better

update soon, have a great new year and take care!
sangofananime chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
oh my so eva can destroy the world? now that's bad temperament.

well, hope you can update soon see ya
ketkitti chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
Good! Please update soon!
sangofananime chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
aaw aikkaxeva fluff x3

so aikka knows the story. When will we know why diego and the others died?

i liked this chapter, please update asap and take care
sangofananime chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
ooh a romeo and juliet play? that's very interesting you really updated fast! hope you keep working like this and take care