Reviews for With Me
BBxRae chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Bravo! I need another one!
pris chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
OH. MAI. GAWD. I CRIED. I FREAKIN CRIED. OF SADNESS AND JOY. I LOVE IT. THE END.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today,it really interest me in having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to my direct email address, which i may be able to tell you all about me and my photos gloryyak31 y ah oo.c om have a nice day do not forget to write directly to my private email,
i will appreciate your urgent respond, much love and affection
Yours Miss glory
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
One word: YES!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very nice.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
uh-huh. right. sure. ill just back away from your drama genius slowly and no one will have to get hurt.
pls-let-me-delete-this-account chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aww. i liked it.

and hellz to the yeah sum 41 rox!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow..Robin is a jerk but I guess he was just livng...good story.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
good plot, logically sequenced, loved it.
BeastBoyintheBlue chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
good, haha i like how just has to tell raven about the earth mating ritual. lol
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
love it.
Li-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
yea, i wuz too lazy to sign in lol. anywho, LUBB IT LOTS SWN! i especially found the ending sentence to be so powerful, it was really good! ~Li
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
AW! So cute! Loved it! ~_~
Daenotsu chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I think this is an excellent work, the way you related the events after Robin and Star being together is quite interesting.

How love can change so many things, like Robin's obsessive attitude, and of course how all the decisions taken just by two persons can affect the rest of the team.

I understand their reactions (if you only knew the world inside the tower) it would be hard for them to adapt to the real word so they tried to keep going the same way in which they felt comfortable and safe.

Also is interesting how the love is not exclusive of that pair, 'cuz BB and Raven felt it too, and it made things easier for them at the end.

I like this one shot a lot and I would be more than glad if you publish an epilogue or something like that, but of course this is up to you.

Nice work.

See ya!

Daen.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aw