Reviews for House Pride
Person chapter 1 . 1/21
*sigh* great list, but why are (at least) all of these quotes clearly found from Google, not that I'm complaining? (Please don't ask why I know this)
P.S. I agree; Slytherin is the best, followed by Ravenclaw. :)
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 1/12
... I would actually stare blankly and wonder why people were so interested in the damn cliff. But, IF I MUST, I would go to my room while dodging frantic Ravenclaws, take my Cleansweep 7 and go over the cliff. Probably levitate a Slytherin or two down the gorge to see them squeal and watch in horrified fascination from my perch as the Hufflepuffs made their stairs.
TheSpectrumSings chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I would get hold of a flying carpet :)
WorldNerd12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my merlin! that was hilarious!
Lonely God chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
hehe... I would end up being the one jumping off the cliff, and laughing maniacally as I do
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great! Really funny, especially the excuses. I thought it represented the houses' characters well. The references to hp characters were hilarious!
ethel.marvolo.HP chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
RAVENCLAW! :)))))))))))))))))
gforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
thats why gryffindors are the best
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
After reading this, I see what the Pottermore Sorting Hat meant by 'Hufflepuff' ... (when just six hours ago I was literally skipping down the corridor, linked arms with my friend). Very amusing compilation! :)
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Gryffindor and Hufflepuff have vey little quotes, while Slytherin has a lot. Apart from that, I love it :)
Ginganinja294 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ha. Loved it. Even as a Hufflepuff.
TMRiddle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, there are many useless quotes. The only useful ones where the Slytherin quotes. Bwahaha

They are amazing
LizzyElphabaLovegood chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this so freaking much. I was laughing so hard. I'm a Hufflepuff. You. Are. Amazing.
d chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i like the last part

A Gryffindor will jump off a cliff

A Slytherin will push someone else off

A Hufflepuff will call 500 others and make a stair way

A Ravenclaw will get a hold of a flying carpet
Sunshine.Of.Your.Lov3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
oh those gryffindors and hufflepuffs makes me sick...

I'm definitely a slytherin Yai!

xD i love it, its fun and right u.u

and by the way about the comment at the end

i will get hold of a flying carpet and then punch someone
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »