Reviews for A Match Made in Persia
lkov chapter 11 . 11/15
Well that sucks! The fact that that was the last chapter I mean, your story does not suck at all. I love it! Really wish you had continued on, but it's been so long so I don't think you're coming back :( would have loved to see she reveal to Erik that he's Mina's father... Following the story just in case :)
Bloody Phantom chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
then i hope this review will make you update! this really is a great chapter! i can't wait for the chapter where erik finds out mina is his daughter...he will not be happy with her for keeping such a secret...this really is a great story...keep it up!
musicalkilljoy chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
OMG! Where are u? This story is amazing! Please please continue it! I'll pay u, oh God pleaseeeeeee!
CheeriosAreSquare chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Oh goodness, I LOVE your story! You MUST continue it! This totally set a new twist and I love this couple! Possibly more than ERik/Christine and this story is just phenomonal!
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
oh wow i love your story i read it all in one night and morning :) please update soon i want to read what happens next
Loretta Lolita chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
FINALLY someone writes what SHOULD have happened at that scene.. but girl.. YOU LEFT ME HANGING! lol i wanted detail
Dachusand chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Wow I am simply amazed at the level of talent! This was an exciting, heartrending, fresh take on Erik's story after the Opera. The characters are spot on and this is one of the few phantom stories that had another women pining for Erik that I was rooting for all along. All I can say is "who is Christine again?" lol. The love scenes were not false or smutty and I love how you withheld their ah "union", instead leaving that for something to be contemplated down the road. The ending was perfect, I just hope Erik eventually finds out the truth about Mina. Is their a sequel in the works? Well, even if there isn't, I won't begrudge you, this story can stand on it own. Thanks for the excellent read!
prettywar chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
I just wanted to say that I stumbled across this story and think it's great. I read all of it in one sitting. Anyway, I added a story alert and hope you update soon.
Contriago chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Please don't stop writting this. i wanna see how it all ends.
amenta bennu chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
MOTIVATION! I am now reading this story, too :) Can't wait for more, very interesting idea!
Timeflies chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
Ah, she tried to ask questions, but at times the wine got the best of her. He avoided the ones about his home and family and she kept remembering her family. His one question of how many men threw her, but he made no judgments. Erik's kiss was a good answer to one of her questions. m. His face still worries her and she was wise to change the subject. It didn't betray her when she did. More please.
craftydevil chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
I love it! Always wondered what could have been with a slighty braver slave girl on that fateful day. And they already have a child. Awesome. Your Erik is also marvelous with always the perfect quip. I wait impatiently for update.
obtestor.enim.auctorita chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
I have to say I have been reading a considerable amount of POTO fan fiction of late and out of all of those I have so far read yours is the only to be exceptionally well written, interessting, sweet and not based heavily upon that travesty of a movie (I'm sorry Butler could not sing!) your FF is sweet uplifting and actually leaves me wanting to read more, a rareity I must say. So please be motivated and write more as otherwise I shall be constantly stuck stareing longingly at chapter 11 and nobody needs that!

Much love sweet and again a fantastic fan fiction.

Cal xoxo
Leebeloola chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
You know, everytime I feel in the mood for a bit of phantom fiction this is the first story I think of.

I was so happy to read the new chapter! It really warmed me from the inside out. :)

I loved the image of Erik by the window, and then them cuddling up together while bearing their souls...*sigh*

My favourite has to be Erik struggling with how he feels about Ria after being so upset with her lack of "eloquence". I could really relate to that. And the kiss...*big sigh* so romantic.

I have to congratulate you on still giving this chapter and edge, with the things they talked about, and not just making it a lovely cute & cuddly one. Nothing wrong with that, but your story does deal with some interesting issues and it would be a shame if they suddenly disapeared. As a deeply troubled person, I do like reading about others struggles and successes.

Looking forward to thenext chapter,

a devoted reader
olinjerad chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Really good. I think it's very realistic that she's afraid of seeing his face.