Reviews for Never Leave Me
I'maBEAUTYbutidon'tneedaBEAST chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
for the story it was good but a little rushed. other then that it was really good :)
angelhorsehp chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I love it! Your amazing and I'm sure you'll come up with something. Maybe something that happened with eclipse could happen in this one lol
Micaela chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
I really liked it ! Please finish it and for an idea i would love it if you gave details about the sleepover and then telling renee and the rest of forks that would be cool! well cant wait to read more!
Music of the wind chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
I'll gladly help you! You are a talented writer and I think this story has a lot of potentional. Do you think I should make Lullaby for a stormy night s two shot or not?
Music of the wind chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Oh my god how are they going to tell Charlie? Keep going! You made scream but in a good way!
Music of the wind chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Keep writing! Can't wait to read more!
Music of the wind chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
So sweet can't wait to read the rest.
Music of the wind chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I want to know what's going to happen next! I love your story
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like how Bella was strong in your story and got Edward to stay with her. I hated it in New Moon when he left her. When I read the book in study hall I screamed you stupid pain in the butt! Everyone stared at me like I was some freak or something. Keep writing I love your story you haven't made me start screaming yet.
Edward's Doll chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
have alice be super excited and stuff. like alice always is. always has been and always will be. Don't hav rosalie be stuck-up prick like usual, but don't have her be compleatly soft. That is not lik her at all. They can plan the wedding. It can be exactly how it was in the book, and bella can be annoyed all the time. emmet can come bounding in and annoy them some how. thos r just some ideas

i really love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this version of new moon! i think this is how it should have happened!
xRockerxPrincessx chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
awesome story! i finally got a chance to read it! (my internet wasn't working)
Police Public Call Box chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Love it !

I think that once Alice and Rose get their bridesmaid dresses, Emmett and Jasper put them on as a joke, and end up destroying them. Of course, once this happens, They will need new dresses and take bella shoppng with them to get them.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
update
C.J. Corrigan chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
uh oh! i can't believe it! i can't wait for your next update!
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Love the story! Update soon.