Reviews for Protectors of Atlantis
sliz225 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Wow. Some of the stories you parodied . . . how do find them? They're just SO bad!

I always enjoy Allison and Tasmin's interaction and partnership. These stories have proven to me that OC's can be decent. I hope you write more.
trecebo chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Wow, use of abuse to...pull on heartstrings and then bang peeps on the head so they accept you is of the not good. This Sue was just poorly done all the way around.
trecebo chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Love the HHG2TG reference! Yes, Rodney's ego is so big, that it wouldn't be a suicide note, but a thesis written in Ancient Ancient with 900 pages of footnotes.
trecebo chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Mini-wraith Roonon cracked me up! So did the whole hair thing for the female wraith population.

I have missed seeing Tasmin and Allison. It's good to see them back in action.
trecebo chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Wish-fulfillment, huh?

I, too, think it can be done, if one takes the time to make it work and work within the confines of canon.
Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
loved it!
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Eyow! Gotcha, Katie! I'm thrilled to see that the PPC has finally arrived in the SGA fandom. I thought about doing up a couple of badfics myself, but I unfortunately lack the time or patience take on truly horrible Sues.

Then, of course, there are the bizarre ones which are almost PPC ripoffs and, forgoing the proper procedures, become Sues themselves. (An example of this might be the infamous "When Plotbunnies Attack")

If you feel up to it, I'd love to e-mail you a couple of particularly irksome ones that I'd love to see shredded by our dear friends Allison and Tasmin. You/they did a great job with this one. I think my favorite part of any mission is watching the canons' reactions once they come to their senses.
T L Kay chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i appreciate that this kind of humor is what you enjoy, but this is MY story and i didn't give you permission to tear it to shreds. i gave you a second chance. i was royally pissed off at you because of your review, but i gave it some time and i took into account some of the things you had to say. but this is just not right. i stress again that it's my story and you don't have the right to do this. i may have made some shortcuts in some of the storytelling, but i'm ok with that. and for your information if you had held off a little bit other things would be explained. so again i say i don't appreciate this and would like very much for you to remove it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Huzzah! Someone or two to protect our protectors of the Pegasus galaxy!