Reviews for The Game
MrsTaylorBlack chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Omg! Luv it! Now Im gonna read the sequel
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
i hope sam got back at jacob
nogin95 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
lovely story

havent looked at your other stories yet but i hope you did the sequal
The.Cullen.Coven chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
ok i've only read to lines of this story and already i must intercede. theya re the forks high spartans. normally i wouldn't give a whooey but otters are such p-word animals.
ForeverAndAlways777 chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
oh my god. that had to be one of the best fanfics i have ever read! Im sensing you dont like jacob! YAY! he sucks (no offense to team jacobers) i just prefer eddie:)) AND your first one? that was insanely good!

emily
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
0h! EVIL ALICE! EVIL ALICE! WHY IS SHE EVIL? SHE STOLE OUR BUTTONS! THAT'S RIGHT! EVI- wait WHAT?
PrettyFanGirl chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
I really enjoyed this story, one of my favorites!
caesara chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
this is really great! I'm about to read the sequwl and i'm excited for it! :) great job! :)
MakeMeWantToKeepOnReading chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
i liked it's getting a spot on my faves!

() ()

(*.*) Amanda

(v v)
Wishaway2014 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
okay im super excited you ade a sequel so i plan on reading it sometime tomorow seeing as i have to go to bed now keep writing and please update Phoenix soon R&R Later, Wishaway2014
Wishaway2014 chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
okay your storries are almost to funny for my own good i mean really can you imagine what my mom would say if i started busting out laughhing while most of the people in my house are sleeping yah it wouldnt be good i mean im having to work very hard to restrian myself from laughing my head off and flipping over in this darn rolly chair R&R Later, Wishaway2014 p.s. just because im complaining about how funny this is dosnt mean i dont want you to keep making it funny
Wishaway2014 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
i would just like to say that i noticed there is no chapter three but there are two chapter fours oh and so far this fanfic is awsome just like all your others R&R Later, Wishaway2014
sdsdancer67 chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
don't you think Edward would say "fiance" more? since they're going over wedding plans and all.
EdwardLuver117 chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
This story was good! I got to go read your sequel. toodles!
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 1 . 7/31/2008