Reviews for Never Have I Ever
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
LOL!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ohhh my froggy godmother.

*blinks*

*blinks again*

Obviously Severus was getting turned on by Albus' voice and the various descriptions of what was being done to his little piggy, as Albus decided the Big Bad Wolf in a Plum Colored Suit had decided to caress, tease, taunt, tickle, mouth, nibble, worship, adore and then most assuredly molest the little piggy who couldn't help but squee wee wee wee in his excitement..

*sniggers*

That was really really cute and hot and fluffy (sort of) all at the same time. Bravo!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Poor Minerva *g* Knowing that this will be in store for her once she is dead (and a portrait). POOR Minerva. ;-)

Afterlife at Hogwarts definitely is interesting...
LinZE chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
ROFL

I especially liked that last finger *grin*

xlx
Marna Christianna chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Too damn funny. What would Harry think?
PurpleFluffyCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This was really splendid, and a perfect response to the crack-fic challenge, including several laugh out loud moments! I have a (not so...) secret liking for Albus/Severus/Minerva, so if you ever write that menage a trois, I'd love to read it ;-)

PurpleFluffyCat x
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
And here I thought _I_ was a sick puppy...more, more!

Now you have to write the next chapter as to how this will work.

Oh, and Snape couldn't be a watercolor; they don't make watercolors that dark and er...substantial. He _must_ be an oil. (ok, not the kind in his hair, that would make the picture slide down to the floor like Da Vinci's did).
Cap'nGeech chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
It was great. Even if I don't like the pairing that much, it was still great.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Am..unable to leave.. coherent review...too funny :D