Reviews for The Hogwarts Blog
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 93 . 8/18
You know what I’ve always hated about the sectumsempra incident in Canon? Nobody asked for Harry’s side. Cause there’s only one spell that starts with Cru... which is what’s in the book. Just Draco said Cru...then Harry screamed sectumsempra.

Pretty impressive reflexes, if you ask me, to get off FOUR syllables before the last TWO of the cruciatus could be said. And obviously self-defense. Even though Harry SHOULD have just used expelliarmus or similar.

Anyhow, that’s me getting mad at canon, which happens a lot. Love the chapter, as per usual.
sweetgasoline chapter 2 . 8/17
I just went to check "Surrender" haha
sweetgasoline chapter 1 . 8/17
This chapter is really fun! tho i think snape may not call fred and George blood traitors on blog
Hilarious story. I absolutely loved the conversations between the teachers or when McGonagall was plotting against the Carrows. I wish Snape could have lived, but alas, life isn't perfect.
kgfinkel chapter 169 . 11/29/2017
First off, this was a truly EPIC story! I'm writing a sequel to 'The Potioneer's Assistant' that is Luna-centric and contains a bunch of muggle music references. I'd love to use some of your selection of songs if that's okay. I was dying laughing from your description of various things like Colin's blog name 'Attention Deficit... I LIKE PUDDING!'

Second, even though this story is done and dusted since 2008 I feel the overwhelming need to point out to you the error you made over and over again. When describing the Shack, it's the 'Shrieking Shack' not 'Shreiking Shack.' I before E except after C.
Eagle Hawke chapter 146 . 10/21/2017
Wotot W(ot)2
Just a random thing I thought about to make it simpler.
Eagle Hawke chapter 132 . 10/21/2017
I just heard that song a few days ago! And I heard Surrender from Guardians of the Galaxy 2. These are fantastic choices!
Eagle Hawke chapter 129 . 10/21/2017
So is Colin actually ADHD? I can't tell if it's a just a joke or him being serious, that's all.
Either way, I love this!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 62 . 7/17/2017
Your starting to slip a little Sci-Fi in here. A proxy, as I understand it, is a server to disguise your real URL. It could be anywhere like Los Angeles California, Beauxbatons, Durmstrag or Ilvermorny. When you post through it you would appear to be in Los Angeles, at Bauxbatons, Durmstrang, Ilvermorny or somewhere else. Umbridge looks and sees URLs from, for instance, Durmstrang, where see has no authority and can do nothing.

That is the way privacy guarding browsers like Tor work. I'm in Utah but if I use a proxy server in Surrey, England I appear to be in Surrey. No one knows the message came from Utah. They can only see the server in Surrey. (Actually it takes three levels of servers or more to pull this off.)

I know you wrote this story years ago and things have changed over the years but your idea is plenty good enough. I'm also enjoying your deviation from Cannon and like your story.

I started one myself only there are more players, other schools of Magic and Muggles who already know about magic including the Muggle Prime Minister.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 29 . 7/16/2017
I can read your chapters quite rapidly and a lot of them are funny. To be more interesting you could have made it accessible to Muggles who know about magic such as Hermione's parents and the Dursleys. Dudley would blog wizards out of curiosity. The Muggle Prime Minister could also contribute. Maybe I'll do my own story on that. This story is nine years old now. How time flies!
Dee chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I remember reading chapter one when this first was published. I think this is the only story i always come back to read. Back for another read, 10 years later :D
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 36 . 2/18/2017
Oh.
This is my second time reading through this and..
O h . . .
. . .
starsailor iphigenia chapter 169 . 1/14/2017
Crabbe and Goyle's blog is a spot of sunshine in a world of rainclouds. This fic is amazing. (Yes, I know I'm almost a decade late to the party, but seriously, it's amazing.)
elixirsoflife chapter 23 . 1/1/2017
you know, i know this is a parody/humour but it's making me like percy a lot
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 169 . 12/9/2016
This was... A ride.
So much, yet so little, was changed. I actually think more people died in this than in the book, so well done with that...
3,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »