Reviews for The Hogwarts Blog
Foxy-Floof chapter 94 . 11/27/2014
OMG.. That was soooo dramatic. But if it stops Dumbledore from taking a header off the Astronomy Tower, I'll take it in a HEARTBEAT.
Foxy-Floof chapter 71 . 11/27/2014
OMG... *rofl*

*twitches on floor *

*ROFL*
*DIES*
Foxy-Floof chapter 65 . 11/27/2014
Freaking hilarious. PROXIES! They're seriously a gift from the internet time-lords.
That's how I survived high school. Proxies, and more proxies. Also mining the teacher's log-ons.
Foxy-Floof chapter 42 . 11/27/2014
OH GOD... It's funny! I wonder if Voldemort is going to post on here... Creepy, yet hilarious.

Forcing the staff to attempt to perma-ban a dark lord from a school blog? Much enjoyment and hilarity was to be had by all.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
What... the ever-living FUCK?

I'm afraid. I'm so afraid. I fear for my life, my soul, and my sanity(what's left of it).
And yet I find my finger and mouse sliding ever-closer to the "Next" button...
Annabel Hollis chapter 169 . 11/11/2014
It is wonderful.
Yuutje chapter 94 . 11/9/2014
This is the BEST fan fiction EVER! I'm reading it almost every day!
Yuutje chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
Hey,
I want to say that I'm really enjoying your blogs
Emma chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
Just reading Crabbe and Goyles posts makes me feel smarter, really enjoying so far can't wait to read more.
ProditorMagnus chapter 94 . 7/12/2014
If this wasnt clearly classified as humor I would have stopped right at Ron and Hermione were made for each other. That is just so WRONG. Maybe having read faery heroes and partially kissed hero last week makes this hate of ron even more intense than usual.
ProditorMagnus chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Upvote for mentioning Within Temptation.
ayesha2001 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love the weasley twins. THEY ARE just totally LOL! Anyway if anyone has twitter, please follow me: ayesha_2001. This is an awesome story!
Eifie chapter 169 . 4/27/2014
Congratulations.

You have written one of my favorite fics.

I really like how you characterized everything, and you - I could hardly believe this! - made Draco Malfoy (Draco Malfoy!), Millicent Bag-something-or-other, and Theodore Nott grow on me! I hated them before!

Thank you for saving Fred. But why'd you have to kill Percy? :'(

I could write more, but if you'll excuse me, I'd like to start your next fic now.
mercurial ira chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
I was reading Nott's section, and the advert below was "Own a Piece of Scotland" and a guy in a kilt.
marida chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
. Zapisz się już dziś do Hogwartu! Zapraszamy ;)
3,771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »